CAST is the software intelligence category leader. CAST technology can see inside custom applications with MRI-like precision, automatically generating intelligence about their inner workings - composition, architecture, transaction flows, cloud readiness, structural flaws, legal and security risks. It’s becoming essential for faster modernization for cloud, raising the speed and efficiency of Software Engineering, better open-source risk control, and accurate technical due diligence. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China. Visit www.castsoftware.com.
Title: VP Channel Sales
Brief about the Position:
The VP Channel Sales must be intelligent, highly energetic self-starter and sales hunter with excellent communication skills and natural leadership.
Primary Job Responsibilities
He/she will be responsible for selling CAST directly to assigned existing and new emerging GSI’s and partners, improve delivery margin and increase customer satisfaction by industrializing Cast within delivery.
He/she will be also responsible for deploying go-to-market strategies with identified System Integrators that create and close revenue opportunities for CAST while leveraging a close collaboration with the CAST direct sales team.
- Sell to selected existing and new emerging GSI’s and partners, convincing them of the value of using CAST integrated within Application Development & Maintenance projects. It is CAST’s strategic objective to replicate global success identified accounts in a similar capacity to what has already been achieved with most of the European SI’s/Outsourcers (Capgemini, Atos, Steria, Sopra) and large Indian SI’s (Wipro, HCL, Infosys)
- Build and deploy India Go-To-Market (GTM) market business collaboration with identified SI Partners with the goal of generating a scalable revenue stream at low cost of sale. Build joint offerings and GTM plans, develop SI/Outsourcer partner capabilities in CAST, and support Partners in opportunity identification, opportunity development, and business value creation.
- Ability to create GTM offerings in ADM/ IVV in collaboration with SI partners while empowering the SI channel sales teams to independently sell CAST offerings
- Successfully organize and manage presentations, demos, pilots, and proof of concepts, and develop compelling proposals supported by a business case to close business around the above two threads.
- Work closely with the Technical Director India Partners, to plan and allocate the needed resources for presales and post sales activities
Skillset and Qualifications:
- Minimum 15 years of proven record of performance in senior sales roles managing critical
- Deep knowledge of the Application Development Space
- Deep knowledge of the India SI business model and ecosystem especially their Application Development & Outsourcing Business.
- Strong executive communication presence. Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate and sell effectively at senior level with tier 1 System Integrators.
- Proven sales track record of success with ISV providers in the Application Development space (such as HP-Mercury, IBM-Rational) developing “sell to” and “sell through” revenue streams with Tier 1/2 SI’s in India and/or proven application outsourcing sales experience with Tier 1/2 SI’s in India. Ideal candidate is someone cumulating both.
Compensation: Commensurate with the seniority of the role, a competitive salary package with benefits will be paid.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org