About the job
CAST is the software intelligence category leader. CAST technology can see inside custom applications with MRI-like precision, automatically generating intelligence about their inner workings - composition, architecture, transaction flows, cloud readiness, structural flaws, legal and security risks. It’s becoming essential for faster modernization for cloud, raising the speed and efficiency of Software Engineering, better open source risk control, and accurate technical due diligence. CAST operates globally with offices in Europe, North America, India, China. Visit www.castsoftware.com.
CAST Technical Account Managers are strategic partners and technical advisors for our biggest and most important clients in FRANCE. You'll be a part of our rapidly growing customer success practice alongside the professional services, product support, and sales teams with tremendous opportunity to evolve as the program grows. You will maintain customer relationships, educate our customers to get the best value from our solutions, and transform customers into CAST ambassadors and advocates. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have experience and exposure to a variety of industries, large palette of technologies ranging from early era monoliths to latest distributed technologies, and serverless computing involving the main cloud providers then this role is for you.
As a Technical Account Manager you will:
- Ensure top level customer satisfaction. Create and maintain a customer success plan and establish clear retention goals and process milestones for the client and employees to work toward.
- Secure renewal and expansion of recurring revenue for CAST’s product and services.
- Ensure successful onboarding of CAST’s customers with a continuous follow up process. Improve tutorials and other communication tools and infrastructure;
- Become an expert on CAST products and provide technical support to clients. Help clients to understand the best ways to use CAST products based on their business or technical needs;
- Engage with IT and Business executives and quickly understand their KPIs and their short-term / long-term priorities in order to provide additional value from CAST product that can help them attend their objectives.
- Establish and drive Governance with the client, service providers and cloud providers. Follow-up on the actions and become an advocate for our clients within CAST.
- Help accelerate change in development practices, accelerate modernization, detect risks early in software development, provide guidance on modern architectures, and increase team efficiency
- Accelerate adoption of CAST Software Intelligence and integrate CAST solutions into customer’s organizations and processes, deploy metrics and Key Performance Indicators to track and continuously improve the business value
- Create and animate a vibrant customer community around CAST products and create relationship with champions and ambassadors that will share the product's benefits and value internally at the clients and on external CAST or partner events.
- Advocate client concerns and opportunities with the Sales, Support, and Professional Services teams within CAST.
- 5+ years of experience as a customer advisor, customer success manager, or Technical account manager, or technical consultant or Architect.
- Proven track record of impacting development organizations by bringing new practices and increased performances;
- Communication skills with ability to connect and influence Senior Management and C-Level, presenting improvement plans, managing objections and expectations, and making such plans adopted;
- Proven ability to identify and resolve technical and non-technical issues, with a customer-focused approach.
- Experience in interpreting metrics and making data speak to define and track improvement plans, using various reporting tools and methodologies;
- Active listening skills; superior interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams;
- Successfully deployed IT scorecards or adoption/success performance measurement systems;
- Strong technical background in software development with understanding in application architecture, application development and lifecycle management practices;
- Good understanding of software portfolio management, ADM productivity management, ICT cost control, modernization programs, risk management and SDLC transformation programs;
- Good understanding of budgeting challenges for Sr Management in application development space;
- Master degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
- Language: French & English fluent
If you're passionate about driving customer success and have a track record of delivering results, we'd love to hear from you!
Envoyer votre demande