CAST is looking for a dynamic, detail-oriented Marketing Data Specialist, who can manage large amount of data accurately & efficiently and work effectively with a global team.
Based in Bangalore, India, the position directly reports to the Marketing Systems & Data Director based in Paris, France.
- Building industry/account specific database across the globe and getting the relevant contact details like role, persona, countries, industry, through social media search or tools like ZoomInfo, or so.
- Proactively engaging in maintaining the health of database: run regular audits on the quality of the worldwide database, identify and manage data cleansing process.
- Working closely with regional marketing teams in procuring and importing data and supporting global database improvement and data hygiene initiatives.
- Importing data in the automation platform and segmenting the existing database through lists to run effective campaigns.
- Automating some of the manual tasks through building Reports & workflows
- Performing data analytics to report to marketers about the overall health of the database.
Desired Skills :
- Detail oriented, being able to manage large amount of data accurately & efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as would be required to interact with the different Regional Marketing Managers Worldwide.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize in an ever-changing environment.
- A positive attitude, an ability to drive through challenges and a willingness to learn.
- Graduation is a must; MBA is an added advantage.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in B2B.
- Experience of automation platform (i.e., Hubspot) is a plus.
- Good understanding of platforms such as LinkedIn, Sale Navigator, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel)
Who We Are
CAST the software intelligence leader. provides software that ‘understands’ multi-technology software systems and automatically derives insights about their inner workings – interactions between all its elements, transaction flows, data access paths, changes needed to move to cloud, open-source risks, green impact, ISO 5055 compliance, etc. It is used globally by thousands of digital leaders, helping them make smarter decisions, maintain, and transform custom software with greater speed, and exert better ongoing control of the risks involved. Visit www.castsoftware.com.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org