CAST is the global category builder and market leader in Software
CAST unique technology thoroughly examines the structure of complex software systems, with MRI-like precision. It
delivers accurate, actionable, and automated views of software architecture, critical flaws, quality grades, sizing
metrics, open-source usage, cloud readiness levels, and green coding deficiencies.
Organizations adopt CAST and embark Software Intelligence via our SaaS offering CAST Highlight.
CAST Highlight analyses application cloud readiness automatically based on hundreds of Cloud patterns. It identifies
open source risks across the entire portfolio and prioritise the most critical vulnerabilities to address first.
You will be part of the direct sales force reporting directly to the Country Manager DACH, the primary responsibility
of this sales specialty role is to identify and hunt new logo SaaS subscriptions to seed the adoption of CAST
technology and Software Intelligence.
In this role you will:
- Target, manage and sell to/in DACH territory
- Hunt and prospect for new logo subscriptions via smart prospecting supported by CAST Marketing Intelligence
associates, product / field marketing, ecosystems, territory sellers, pre-sales, & post sales delivery
- Close and process all prospects, managing the full sales lifecycle
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts
- Conduct telephone, online and onsite meetings with prospects and customers
- Travel into territory to generate pipeline, accelerate sales with prospects and customers, and support regional
CAST invites those who:
- Have 2-5 years proven track record as an action-oriented hunter who has built and scaled sales in an enterprise
class software solution environment
- Have Excellent sales acumen and a disciplined hunter attitude
- Have passion for selling to build and contribute to a category maker
- Have Strong resiliency with self-motivation and integrity
- Are Builder-doer mentality with sharp instincts to identify the right audience and lead into new markets
- Have hunger for learning and growth, with instincts for highly visible opportunity, and a desire to play a key
role in the CAST story
- Curiosity, entrepreneurial drive, humility, and gravitas
send your resume to Christina Klemm