Job location: Munich, Germany
Reports to: Managing Director DACH
Working hours: Full-Time
Employment type: Unlimited
Software is changing the world, and software intelligence is a growing market in which CAST is the leader. With more than 300 global customers and a highly evolved product ($150mm in R&D) we are advancing the change for corporations and individuals to know their software applications inside and out, and we are just getting started. From Paris, New York & London to Beijing and Bangalore, we are looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative way.
As a Pre-Sales Engineer, you will work hand-in-hand with the sales team to introduce the CAST platform to our customers. You will help prospective, existing customers and partners understand the power of our unique technology, develop creative solutions to solve their business challenges, and problem-solve any potential technical roadblocks.
What You’ll Do
- Prospecting – You will work closely with prospects, existing clients, and partners to understand their challenges and design a solution tailored to their needs
- Demonstrations – You will deliver product demonstrations at various phases of the sales cycle. This includes showcasing product functionality, architecture, and value delivered and impact to their business
- Pilot and POC – You will lead this effort in all sales engagements, managing a project from end to end. This includes supervising data collection and analysis using CAST technology and articulating different proofs (technical proof, value proof, implementation proof and economic proof). This may also involve onsite presentation to demonstrate a compelling business case
- Services handoff – You will be responsible for a formal document and presentation of the account to the implementation team to ensure customer success
- Product enhancement – You will gather feedback from the field (prospects, existing clients, and partners), collaborate with Product Management team, and make an impact on the product roadmap. You will deliver customized roadmap presentations to our clients
What You’ll Have
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a complex sales process, involving different internal and external stakeholders
- Passion for the app dev world and desire to learn
- Experience in application development from methodologies (Agile, Lean) to technologies (microservices, cloud-based apps, serverless app) and in software solutions deployment at enterprise level
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to gain the confidence of both VP and C-level counterparts as well as the Development & Architecture leads at a client organization
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English (additional languages are a +)
- Background in software development and /or maintenance of applications
- Willingness to learn SDLC
- Technical Skills (any of these):
- Cloud technologies: AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry, Docker / Kubernetes
- Legacy: Cobol, IMS, CICS, PL/1, RPG
- Cots: SAP, PeopleSoft, Siebel
- Database: Oracle, Postgresql, MSSQL, DB2, NoSQL
Interested? We are looking forward to your complete application (English version is preferred) stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Christina Klemm, firstname.lastname@example.org
Although we refer to one/two gender in the text, all genders may be implied.
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com