All too often, the QA organization is relegated to the end of the development process, and the QA process is squeezed as project delivery runs into hard business deadlines. QA should assure quality, rather than find a mountain of flaws built into the product, only to be fed back into a hectic re-development cycle. CAST enables the QA organization to "shift left" in terms of instilling a quality software culture in the development organization.
- Fewer technical defects that flow into QA process
- Ability to establish quantified quality gates prior to code acceptance
- Risk-based testing capabilities
- Structural QA in addition to current UAT and performance testing
- You can add value beyond test execution to impact upstream software quality