Business Intelligence for IT Executives
Business Intelligence to deliver relevant analytics and insights to drive decision-making
Business intelligence based on relevant facts can deliver significant benefits to a CIO and the IT organization. IT executives have relied on CAST to help them:
- Improve the alignment of their deliverables to the business needs
- Report progress during new or transformational major initiatives
- Increase budgeting accuracy and leverage
- Provide easy-to-understand context for new projects
- Chart a path of continuous development improvement with commercial and financial buy-in
- Build a positive image for the CIO organization
CAST delivers this by providing analytical insights into development velocity and productivity, technical debt, resiliency, scalability, efficiency and other health factors that give you a deep understanding of both your applications and your development organization. Learn more about how we provide these analytics through our Application Analytics Dashboard (AAD).
Watch Col Breuille, Head of IT Management Center, Ministry of Defense (France) explain the need for application control.
Note: The above video is in French. Please click the "cc" button on the video player to see English subtitles."