Hundreds of companies rely on CAST Software Intelligence to improve customer satisfaction and time-to-market, prevent business disruption and reduce IT cost enabling them to tackle the next wave of innovation.
Software Intelligence is the insight into a complex application's composition and integrity based on the analysis of the database structure, application frameworks, project files, stored procedures, and source code.
CAST technology combines architectural and engineering assessments to examine how the application’s components interact and work across technology layers, data structures, and other software systems.
- Analyzes the system architecture to identify invalid calls and references between technology layers.
- Emulates run-time behavior of system components.
- Scans for patterns and anti-patterns in application control flow.
- Aggregates and normalizes findings based on industry standards and consolidate across applications.
- Adjusts findings to match application behaviors
- Track data flow along static and dynamic call stacks
- Verifies cross-layer and cross-technology links between components
- Understands programming language syntaxes and grammar using source code parsing
- Validates engineering practices against a rules engine to identify non-compliant objects or situations
- Identifies cross-layer and technology transactions from user interface to data entities
CAST Software Intelligence provides a holistic understanding of a system enabling the identification of dangerous software flaws while ensuring safe, resilient, agile, and high-performing systems.