CAST is the market leader in Software Intelligence. Its unique technology thoroughly examines the structure of complex software systems, with MRI-like precision. It delivers accurate, actionable, and automated views of software architecture, critical flaws, quality grades, sizing metrics, open source usage, and cloud readiness levels. Hundreds of companies rely on CAST for greater objectivity in crucial business decisions, faster application modernization for Cloud, raising the quality and security of their custom software. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
CAST has successfully built long-lasting relationships with Fortune 500 companies and established strategic partnerships with world-leading Global System Integrators and Advisory Firms. Hundreds of companies rely on CAST to improve their end-user satisfaction, prevent business disruption, reduce cost and increase their IT agility.
Today, CAST wants to expand and scale its already well established strategic partnerships with leading GSI’s globally. The Global SI channel represent approximately 25% of CAST’s software revenue, and there is an immediate opportunity to further increase this contribution. Large scale modernization and cloud migration programs executed by Global SI’s are at the core of this opportunity. Today, CAST is already part of IBM, Cognizant, Wipro, and Infosys application modernization and/or cloud migration offerings. The opportunity is immediate.
Your role is to grow the Global SI channel by increasing CAST’s inclusion into their cloud and modernization offerings, with a strong focus on generating a scalable new revenue stream for CAST via these partners.
This role has significant executive visibility, so If you have a successful track record, are a strategic thinker, a builder, a doer, and excel in your business relationships, this role is for you.
Skills and Experience
- 15 years of experience in high impact, revenue generating role at leading Global SIs, in application services
- Experience selling and closing application modernization or application cloud transformation engagements for Global SI’s.
- A well established and active network within the Application Service business of the main Global SIs.
- A demonstrable understanding of the application services business
- A track record of success in working with third party software vendors/partners while selling Application services at Global SIs
- Ability to develop meaningful and trusted C-level relationships with Partners
- Hunter personality, a desire to make a strong positive impact
- Bachelors degree, Masters preferred
- This role is located out of our NYC office, also considered to be our executive leadership HQ.
Very attractive package with uncapped accelerators, and performance based bonuses.
Apply for this opening