CAST is the global category builder and market leader in Software Intelligence. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_intelligence . Its unique technology thoroughly examines the structure of complex software systems, with MRI-like precision. It delivers accurate, actionable, and automated views of software architecture, critical flaws, quality grades, sizing metrics, open-source usage, and cloud readiness levels. Hundreds of companies rely on CAST for greater objectivity in crucial business decisions, faster application modernization for Cloud, raising the quality and security of their custom software. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
Reporting to the Group COO, this division encompasses oversight into daily sales operations, sales Analytics, sales programs and other core functions supporting CAST global sales teams across CAST geographical subsidiaries and cross function business units. This role will partner with Group COO across the company to support GTM sales functions composed of CAST partner sales, direct sales, services sales who smart prospect to drive new software sales, recurring software sales.
- Accountable to operational discipline, cadence of sales execution end-to-end that increase sales productivity.
- Identifying business levers to Exec team on where to drive recurring and new software sales derived from the global corporate strategy to increasing retention, improve churn across sales organizations globally through close collaboration with other business units including Services, Sales, Channels and Product marketing.
- Identifying best-practices which can be systematized and scaled across the business, including the development of additional sales programs
- Driving complex projects such as annual budget planning sessions aligned to high priority corporate strategy business objectives and working closely with business unit leaders across the business
- 10+ years progressive business experience
- Mix of field sales and operational leadership experience strongly preferred
- Ability to structure complex problems, identify the most impactful levers, and prioritize efforts in addressing them
- Highly strategic, and comfortable with transparency.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative problem solving, including ability to turn quantitative analysis into actionable recommendations
- Results-oriented leader with excellent business vision and strategic thinking and a proven track record of solving complex problems, thinking creatively and successfully drawing the larger business story out of facts and data
- Strong knowledge of B2B Sales practices with a proven ability to establish trusted business relationships across business units, gain consensus and drive action from a large, diverse global set of constituents
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and teams in a fast-paced environment and to inspire rapid adoption of change in a complex matrixed organization with distributed virtual teams. Ability to prioritize & handle multiple requests concurrently and consistently deliver superior results in a timely fashion
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver compelling executive-level presentations. Excellent verbal & written communication skills with demonstrated ability to convey complex concepts and analyses in an accessible and compelling way.
- Cultivating strong and mutually respectful relationships across the organization and partner with Sales leadership to solve complex problems and identify productivity improvement opportunities
- Curiosity, entrepreneurial drive, humility, and gravitas
Apply for this opening