CAST is the market leader in Software Intelligence. Its unique technology thoroughly examines the structure of complex software systems, with MRI-like precision. It delivers accurate, actionable, and automated views of software architecture, critical flaws, quality grades, sizing metrics, open source usage, and cloud readiness levels. Hundreds of companies rely on CAST for greater objectivity in crucial business decisions, faster application modernization for Cloud, raising the quality and security of their custom software. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
Today, CAST wants to expand and scale its already well established strategic partnership with IBM globally. The IBM channel represent approximately 10% of CAST’s software revenue, and there is an immediate opportunity to further increase this contribution. With CAST having just been embedded as part of the IBM Garage Method, IBM’s strategic offering for cloud migration, CAST is well placed to leverage IBM’s leadership position in a large number of recognizable enterprises and government agencies to grow rapidly. In addition, IBM, as one of the largest CAST customers globally, still presents many opportunities to increase CAST’s penetration within IBM and to yield large size software and services revenue for our company.
Your role is to grow the IBM business globally and capture this overall set of opportunities.
This role has significant executive visibility, so If you have a successful track record, are a strategic thinker, a builder, a doer, and excel in your business relationships, this role is for you.
Skills and Experience
- 15 years of experience in high impact, revenue generating role at IBM GBS, in application services (Band 9 or Band 10 preferably)
- Experience generating application modernization or application cloud transformation engagements for IBM GBS
- A well established and active network within IBM GBS
- A demonstrable understanding of the application services business
- A track record of success in working with third party software vendors/partners while at IBM GBS
- Ability to develop meaningful and trusted C-level relationships with Partners
- Hunter personality, a desire to make a strong positive impact
- Bachelors degree, Masters preferred
- This role is located out of our NYC office, also considered to be our executive leadership HQ.
Very attractive package with uncapped accelerators, and performance based bonuses.
Apply for this opening