LOCATION: New York, NY or Washington, D.C.
CAST is a global software tech firm (listed, Euronext, CAS Paris) leading the fast growing “Software Intelligence” category (defined in wiki as tech insights into software systems’ inner workings, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_intelligence)
CAST tech is embedded into service offerings promoted by IBM, Accenture, Msft Azure, AWS, BCG, Bain, EY etc., but they also sell direct to large enterprise IT, which use their technology to automate cloud readiness assessment across app portfolio or position the intriguing CAST “Google Maps for software”(here) as a central repository of software intelligence, to reduce wasted time and risk during modernization or move to cloud journeys, and ease SME-Dev team collaboration. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
As a Tech Right Arm, you will work hand-in-hand with NA vertical business leaders to introduce the CAST tech to the marketplace. You will help prospective, existing customers and partners understand the power of our unique technology, develop creative solutions to solve their business challenges, and problem-solve any potential technical roadblocks.
What You’ll Do
- Prospecting – You will work closely with prospects, existing clients and partners to understand their challenges and design a solution tailored to their needs.
- Demonstrations – You will deliver product demonstrations at various phases of the sales cycle. This includes showcasing product functionality, architecture, and value delivered and impact to their business.
- Pilot and POC – You will lead this effort in all sales engagements, managing a project from end to end. This includes supervising data collection and analysis using CAST technology and articulating different proofs (technical proof, value proof, implementation proof and economic proof). This may also involve onsite presentation to demonstrate a compelling business case.
- Services handoff – You will be responsible for a formal document and presentation of the account to the implementation team to ensure customer success.
- Product enhancement – You will gather feedback from the field (prospects, existing clients and partners), collaborate with Product Management team, and make an impact on the product roadmap. You will deliver customized roadmap presentations to our clients.
What You’ll Have
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a complex sales process, involving different internal and external stakeholders
- Passion for the app dev world and desire to learn
- Experience in application development from methodologies (Agile, Lean) to technologies (microservices, cloud-based apps, serverless app) and in software solutions deployment at enterprise level
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to gain the confidence of both VP and C-level counterparts as well as the Development & Architecture leads at a client organization.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Background in software development and /or maintenance of applications
- Willingness to learn SDLC
- Technical Skills (any of these):
- Cloud technologies: AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry, Docker / Kubernetes
- Legacy: Cobol, IMS, CICS, PL/1, RPG
- Cots: SAP, PeopleSoft, Siebel
- Database: Oracle, Postgresql, MSSQL, DB2, NoSQL
Apply for this opening