CAST Software is a pioneer and world leader in Software Intelligence, with an automated approach to capture and quantify the reliability, security, complexity and size of business applications. CAST’s unique technology can “detect system-level flaws”, across end-to-end business critical applications to provide a “context-based” comprehensive intelligence into application risks and costs.
Title: Technical Lead, Managed Services
Reports to: Architect Manager, Managed Services, Bangalore office
The Person: The successful candidate will be an intelligent, highly energetic self-starter with excellent communication, technical skills with a very solid technical background in the application development world. Experience of working in Automation, DevOps, scripting is mandatory. Prior experience in working with SQL Queries would be a big plus. And you love and understand complex technologies, and always seek out engaging technical discussions and has the appetite to work in a fast-paced consulting environment.
Role & Responsibilities: As a lead, you will help address AIP integration with various customer’s DevOps pipeline, proposing solutions to optimize their onboarding and rescans, writing scripts to automate client manual activities.
Role combines a thorough understanding of the product and recommending the CAST solutions.
- Lead team in all technical aspects of tooling and DevOps
- Proactively lead tools new versions release cycle and documentation
- Work in complete autonomy to deliver project deliverables, for advanced technical deliverables, with required level of quality
- Must have troubleshooting skills
- Able to proactively identify risks related to application /deliverables and propose a mitigation plan
- Provide custom solutions to customer requirements
- Contribute to improvement of internal process, tooling and quality process
- Design, build and collect technical materials as part of project executions in a spirit of reusability for future engagements and maintain knowledge on best practices, tools and reusable components for CAST analysis
Experience of the AD world, excellent problem solving & solution-oriented skills, communication skills and a very strong drive are key characteristics for success.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in a technical discipline;
- Minimum of 6 - 8 years of strong hands-on knowledge of Python 3.
- Strong hands-on experience in relational DB using PostgreSQL/ MySQL/ MSSQL/ Oracle etc.
- Knowledge of GIT / GitHub or any SCM tool is essential.
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools like Jira, Confluence is an added advantage.
- Understanding of CI/CD (Jenkins / TeamCity / Bamboo / Gitlab pipelines).
- Some exposure to J2ee/.Net technologies will be an added advantage.
- Should be able to research and learn new technologies rapidly.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) including an ability to communicate effectively at senior levels within client organizations
- Strong knowledge of the AD ‘world’ is mandatory
- Ability to work independently toward stated business goals
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org