CAST wishes to recruit Tech Lead for its Indian AI Center operations.
The Person: The successful candidate will be an intelligent, highly energetic self-starter with excellent communication, technical skills with a very solid technical background in the application development world. Experience of working in Application Modernization / DevOps / Cloud readiness assessments / Flaw Interception & Security projects is mandatory. Prior experience in working with any professional services teams would be a big plus. And you know, love and understand complex technologies, and always seek out engaging technical discussions and has the appetite to work in a fast-paced consulting environment.
Role & Responsibilities: As a lead, you will help address various customer’s problems - Identifying the applications which can be transformed to cloud, identifying the security vulnerabilities to reduce the business risk, assist Customer modernize their applications by providing MRI like visibility of the software in assessing the complexity, functionality etc, identifying the productivity of the vendor teams to help optimize the efficient use of budget, identifying regulatory requirements like storage of personal data in the applications and help business to be compliant and various other use cases.
Role combines a thorough understanding of the product and recommending the CAST solutions.
- Lead project teams in all technical aspects of project execution, by giving guidance to consultants and project stakeholders, by delivering advanced technical configuration of CAST products
- Should able to analyze an enterprise application using AIP platform of all the phases in the product life cycle
- Work in complete autonomy to deliver project deliverables, for advanced technical deliverables, with required level of quality
- Understand and interpret the various CAST metrics to customers in solving specific use case of CAST customers
- Must have troubleshooting skills
- Able to proactively identify risks related to application /deliverables and propose a mitigation plan
- Capable to execute Pilots and Assessments
- Take responsibility for analyzing a customer application using the CAST product to provide end to end process including the customer process and communication
- Provide custom solutions to customer requirements
- In synchronization with Project Manager, detect potential risks and issues, engage and track remediation plans. Contribute proactively to designing remediation plan for Senior level
- Contribute to improvement of internal process, tooling and quality process
- Design, build and collect technical materials as part of project executions in a spirit of reusability for future engagements and maintain knowledge on best practices, tools and reusable components for CAST analysis
Experience of the AD world, excellent problem solving & solution-oriented skills, communication skills and a very strong drive are key characteristics for success.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in a technical discipline; a master’s degree would be a plus
- Effective communication skills in English is mandatory for non-native English speakers (oral and written)
- Minimum 8+ years of technical consultancy experience software development / software implementation in the software industry
- Strong technical expertise and experience in either J2EE or .NET and one of the common databases such as Oracle, DB2 or SQL Server
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) including an ability to communicate effectively at senior levels within client organizations
- Strong knowledge of the AD ‘world’ is mandatory
- Ability to work independently toward stated business goals
Title: Technical Lead, CAST AI center
Reports to: Delivery Manager AI Center, Bangalore office
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org