Reports to: Technical Director – Business Development - India
The Person: The chosen person will be a strong Technical Sales Professional, with proven ability in managing all technical aspects of the company’s relationship with assigned customers. The person must have strong customer facing skills, that include conducting compelling technical product presentations & demonstrations. The person should have a strong technical background with the aptitude to conduct hands-on pilot implementations at client sites, articulate the solutioning to clients and convince them on the technical value proposition. Must be able to form strong working relationships with corresponding Sales account teams.
The Role: Working closely with the India Technical Director and sales teams, he/she will be responsible for enabling successful CAST product solution sales in India.
This success will be measured primarily by the following:
- Understand and Propose the appropriate solution in line with client expectations
- Convince the clients with effective product Presentations & Demonstrations focusing not only on the technical aspect but also on the value that CAST brings to the customer
- Run pilot activities for client applications (including hands-on analysis), Analyze and Present the results to customers based on the Customer inputs and requirements
- Conduct Technical value measurement initiatives with customers on a periodical basis
- Effective Technical Account Management is assigned accounts, ensuring complete deployment & complete usage of CAST software within the account
- Help Sales team by effective Technical Sales engagements, both in presales and post sales
- Articulate technical and business values of implementing CAST solution, etc.
Profile and qualifications:
The candidate shall have at minimum the below 3 core skills in his profile:
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter