At CAST the Technical Support Team role is to provide CAST international Customers (financial institutions, industrial companies, public administration…) with support on AIP Product, from problem initiation to resolution. The Technical Support engineers analyze customer needs, follow up corrections of bugs, track customer patches, and propose workaround solutions. They also contribute to the CAST Support Technical Knowledge base. The Team is fully integrated in the Product Business unit and interact on a daily basis with the other teams working on the product: product managers, software developers and testers. Structured in several CoE (Center of Expertise) depending on the different components of the products supported by each CoE, the Technical Support team is geographically distributed between the US, France and India.
Our end-users are of two different types, both highly technical
- The ones operating the platform who originate from the software development/testing/build chain world.
- The ones consuming the data provided by our product who are software architects, development leaders, project managers…
In order to contribute to the growth of the Indian part, we are looking for Technical Support Team Manager, with strong technical skills to manage a team of about 10 Technical Support engineers (L1 /L2). Based in Bangalore, you will report to the Director of CAST Technical Support. You will work daily with the other Product units (Development, Maintenance, Product Managers, Quality) as well as our Delivery Services teams and CAST Customers.
You will work on diverse and complex technical environments: database (Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres), languages (C, C + +, .Net, J2EE, PLSQL, TSQL, VB, PB ...) on a complex and rich Product.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Attract, Recruit and retain high performing Technical Support engineers
- Train the new joiners to CAST AIP Product and Support processes
- Lead and Mentor the Support team in technology leadership, problem solving & customer management
- Play a key role in managing complex customer escalations
- be Implied in the resolution of complex customer issues
- Control of the right application of the procedures
- Participate in defining team performance evaluations
- acts as a per default backup for the technical Support director
- several years’ experience as Project Leader in Product development/ maintenance/ production and/or experience in Support organizations/customer facing position
- Strong knowledge in SQL
- Background in Java/J2EE and/or .Net or any other software languages
- Problems solving, with analytic and synthetic skills
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Ability to listen, empathy, persuasion skills
- Managing skills
No shift time is required
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, MCA or equivalent
Job Type: Permanent
Send your cover letter and resume