CAST Software is revolutionizing the way companies like SONY, Boeing, AT&T and BMW develop state of the art, stable and secure software, improving and protecting businesses and brands worldwide. CIOs across the globe depend on Software Intelligence from CAST to measure the health of their applications, uncover major security risks, and drive digital transformation with confidence. Software engineers use CAST software blueprints to gain critical insight into complex software, avoid and remediate structural flaws, and design modern architecture for legacy applications. With over 400 customers worldwide and growing, our team is ready to expand.
What you’ll do:
You will work closely with customers, demonstrating the value of our products (Application Intelligence Platform and Highlight), partnering with internal and external resources on complex software implementations, participating in the deployment of our software at our customers organizations, and helping them understand the value and identifying all the possible use cases. You will also have a direct line to the product management team and product development team so that you can provide real-life feedback and influence the future of our platforms.
- Identify and properly define the system characteristics as related to implementation, operational performance, scalability, usability, fit for purpose, and maintenance
- Spearhead internal and external training sessions relating to the operation of the CAST platform and the application of CAST’s analytics
- Lead brainstorming session on topics such as product roadblock and overarching client system problems
- Point of contact for clients’ troubleshooting, bug fixes and work-arounds requests.
- Cross-collaborate with the global SME and R&C teams to establish uniform processes and technical procedures that are streamlined and address the client’s needs.
- Design, educate, advocate and constantly improve best-practices to be used both internally and in client settings
- Continuously research and explore new technologies and industry standards
- Own the development of tactical solutions that align with our frameworks and standards
What you’ll need
- A passion for technology and the desire to continuously learn new technologies
- A deep understanding of both the architecture and practical aspects of IT applications
- A strong expertise of one or more technologies stacks used for building applications over the last 15 years (e.g. J2EE with a Mainframe back-end, .Net with a SQL Server RDBMS, MEAN apps connected to a C++ middle layer communicating with several back-end, ERP mixed with modern front-end, etc.)
- Experience working with multiple software development technologies and methodologies
- Experience as a software architect, an enterprise architect, or a technical lead
- Hands-on experience with IT application development ecosystem, systems integrators, service providers, and the IT organization
- Strong multitasking and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interact with clients across all levels of an organization, including executives and technical SMEs
- Experience working as apart of a global, fast-pace environment
- Ability to travel 20% on a need basis
Apply for this opening