CAST is the market leader in Software Intelligence. Its unique technology thoroughly examines the structure of complex software systems, with MRI-like precision. It delivers accurate, actionable, and automated views of software architecture, critical flaws, quality grades, sizing metrics, open source usage, and cloud readiness levels. Hundreds of companies rely on CAST for greater objectivity in crucial business decisions, faster application modernization for Cloud, raising the quality and security of their custom software. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
CIOs across the globe depend on Software Intelligence from CAST to measure the health of their applications, uncover major security risks, and drive digital transformation with confidence. Software engineers use CAST software blueprints to gain critical insight into complex software, avoid and remediate structural flaws, and design modern architecture for legacy applications.
With the recent injection of capital funding, CAST is now in the driver seat of the Software Intelligence Revolution. With over 300 customers worldwide and growing, our team is ready to expand.
A Solution Delivery Consultant has the key role of driving the success of CAST services and solutions delivery through the ability to support the roll-out and normal operation phases in all their key elements: project guidance, requirement gathering, platform configuration and technical delivery. This key role requires analysis skills as much as technical and communication skills and a commitment to deliver value for our customers.
- To assist the internal team members with the technical and practical usage aspects of implementing CAST’s software intelligence solutions
- To assist our clients in the implementation of CAST’s software intelligence solution to provide a quality & productivity measurement process and help in the definition of an organisation’s global improvement strategy.
- Manage all the consultative and technical aspects of projects and managed services on the assigned customers.
- Build a solid relationship with the assigned customers, and support sales operations in identifying and anticipating new needs.
- Keep client’s knowledge on CAST solutions and on the related technologies to an outstanding level.
- Contribute to the improvement of products through appropriate feedback to the R & D.
- Adapt CAST use cases to specific user profiles (from CIO to lead architects or project managers) and to existing SDLC and sourcing process.
- Define the plan for project setup and managed services.
- Strong background in software design & development, but you do not expect to continue to develop directly.
- An excellent understanding of the application development and maintenance environment.
- Five to ten years in development and design experience of one or more of the following technologies: JAVA/J2EE, .Net, Mainframe/COBOL, C++, SQL Language and relational DBMS.
- An ability to articulate a solution value proposition both in technical and business terms based upon complex technical customer requirements.
- Proven project management and team work ability. Ability to handle many different projects “simultaneously” with good context switching.
- Ability to work in English, and globally in an international environment, speaking French is a plus.
- Degree or similar experience.
- Understand the customer context and objectives.
- Collect and suggest the change management requirements (communication, training…).
- Implement the platform configuration, customisation and integration as designed.
- Make quality and productivity result analysis, then propose improvement plan.
Send your cover letter and resume