Enabled by disruptive technology, CAST offers an enterprise software solution that helps IT executives manage IT risks through automated analysis and measurement of software. Using CAST Analytics to quantify risks in internally-built or outsourced software, IT leaders are able to deliver more agile platforms, more value for money from vendors, higher throughputs from teams and higher quality products to their business.
A Solution Delivery Consultant has an the key role of granting the success of CAST services and solutions delivery through the ability to support the roll-out and normal operation phases in all their key elements: project guidance, requirement gathering, platform configuration and technical delivery. This key role requires analysis skills as much as technical and communication skills and a commitment to deliver value for our customers.
Position is open in Italy, in our fast growing Italian Team.
What will be your main responsibilities:
- Understand the customer context and development organization objectives
- Actively drive and manage the measurement solutions and services roll-out
- Build a solid relationship with the assigned customers
- Support sales operations in identifying and anticipating new opportunities
- Keep his knowledge on CAST solutions and on the related technologies to an outstanding level
- Actively supporting knowledge sharing and communication with the local and global delivery team
What you will concretely do:
- Design and apply the overall plan for project setup and managed services according to customer objectives
- Implement the platform configuration, customization and integration as designed
- Make quality and productivity result analysis, then propose recommendations and improvement plan
- Organize training & coaching sessions to enable our customers to operate CAST platform and use analytics
- Provide appropriate feedback to the R&D for product improvement
- Support customers’ requests in term of troubleshooting, work around application and bug fixing
What defines you :
- After a minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience in software as developer or architect, you still want to work in a technical environment but while taking a step back and helping our customers to improve their practices
- With good communication skills, you are comfortable to exchange with technical leads and architect and propose improvement plan with the credibility it requires
- You like challenge(s) and you are not afraid to work in a multi-technology environment, including technologies that you do not know (yet).
- You hate the routine, and enjoy working on various assignments and subjects
- You see working closely with sales & business leaders as an opportunity to develop your skills and ultimately to evolve
What are your main professional skills:
- 6 – 8 years overall work experience
- Solid experience in complex software development lifecycle processes, minimum 4 – 6 years of experience (mandatory)
- Deep architectural and practical knowledge of at least one of the following technologies: J2EE, .Net, Mainframe, or C/C++.
- Strong hand-on knowledge of RDBMS technologies and their SQL languages.
- Deep understanding of the IT application development ecosystem, systems integrators, service providers, and the IT organization
- Fluency in software engineering and metrics state of the art and standards
- Must be customer focused and have the ability to manage and resolve solutions to complex technical issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills, and ability to interface to senior levels of an organization
- University technical bachelor degree is a must, university master a plus
- Ability to work in German, English and French in an international environment
What would make a perfect fit
- a culture of a disciplined and fact based management
- international experience in a fast growing market
- experience in Consulting inside a Software Vendor
Position is opened in Paris area, with attractive salary. You are fluent in German, English and French. Depending on missions, you will be able to travel up to 60% of your time, mainly in Europe.
Send your CV