CAST is the market leader in Software Intelligence. Its unique technology thoroughly examines the structure of complex software systems, with MRI-like precision. It delivers accurate, actionable, and automated views of software architecture, critical flaws, quality grades, sizing metrics, open source usage, and cloud readiness levels. Hundreds of companies rely on CAST for greater objectivity in crucial business decisions, faster application modernization for Cloud, raising the quality and security of their custom software. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
For our Professional Services team in China, CAST is looking for a Solution Delivery Consultant with technical experience in deployment of enterprise software on large customer environments, experience in programing languages and experience in troubleshooting and solving technical problems. In a startup environment, this key role requires highly energetic self-starter, with technical analysis skills, communication skills and a commitment to deliver value for our customers to grow our business in China.
Position is open in China, in our office in Beijing.
Roles and Responsibilities
- For 50% of your time, working for CAST Software implementation at customer
- Implement CAST Software for its use in customer environment
- Configure and model applications written in any CAST-supported language (Java, C/C++ and .Net, Cobol/Mainframe, Mobile, etc…) that are developed and maintained by customer into CAST Software
- Assist customer in first technical tasks related to CAST Software usage
- Present the CAST dashboards, results, outputs; key findings and KPIs to customers
- Deploy best practices for best possible adoption of CAST technology in customer environment, like Automation, Integration in DevOps, Reporting
- Train customer main stakeholders on how to use CAST Software
- Deliver on time your allocated tasks and manage proper escalation to project manager in case of issue, to support timely customer implementation
- Support the sales process, working with sales teams, in a fast growing business unit, actively contributing to gain new customers
- For 50% of your time, working for CAST Worldwide Technical Support
- Represent Technical Support Point Of Contact for Chinese customer for CAST Software
- Manage Support Tickets raised by Chinese customers on CAST Software, troubleshoot issues raised by customer applying technical support practices for ticket management
- Manage Support Tickets raised by customers worldwide on CAST Software, applying technical support practices for ticket management, to gain expertise in troubleshooting and solving technical issues
- Track Technical Support tickets allocated to you, from problem initiation to resolution, in respect to SLAs
- Troubleshoot technical issues, propose workarounds and solutions to solve the issues.
- Follow up corrections of bugs and track product fixes and patch to be delivered to customer
- Maintain permanent communication with customer on ticket status
- Contribute to the CAST Support technical knowledge base
- Interact daily with CAST R&D: Product Managers, Maintenance Developers, Quality Assurances teams
- Work on diverse and complex technical environments: database (Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres), languages (C, C + +, .Net, J2EE, PLSQL, TSQL, VB, PB ...) and a multi-component CAST Software
- 8 years minimum overall work experience
- With excellent communication skills, you are comfortable to exchange with technical teams in Software development, developers, project leads, architects
- You have already worked in Software development, in a multi-technology environment, with one major programming language that you master (Java, C/C++ are first prefer skill set; and additional language, ie. .Net, Cobol/Mainframe, Mobile, will be plus), strong hand-on knowledge of RDBMS technologies and SQL and knowledge on at least 2 other programing languages.
- With solid experience in software development, you have experienced several types of SDLC, good understanding of software architectures (client/server, mainframe, 3-tiers, etc.), experience with several SCM system (SVN, ClearCase, Serena, Endeavour, etc.) and you have contributed to several development projects
- You see yourself working closely with sales & business leaders as an opportunity to develop your skills and ultimately to evolve
- You are customer focused and have the ability to manage and resolve solutions to complex technical issues
- Ability to work in both Mandarin and English (oral and written), and globally in an international environment, you will be able to travel up to 50% of your time
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in a technical discipline, Computer Science would be a plus
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter