CAST is looking for C++ software engineers with 1-5 years of experience in a software company.
Working at CAST R&D means being an important part of a highly-talented, fast-paced, multi-cultural and Agile team based in Paris (France) and Bangalore (India). The team builds a sophisticated source code analysis platform leveraging parsing, control flow, data flow and others mechanisms to fully understand the inner structure of the complex IT Systems developed and used by the Fortune 500 companies.
You, working as individual contributor as part of team, will contribute to the core part of our platform: JEE source code analyzer. You will contribute to the evolution of our technology to support the latest evolution of Java language and JEE related frameworks. You will have the opportunity to work on the different parts of the analysis chain from parsing to developing new quality rules notably the ones related to the emerging CISQ standard. C++ will be your main language of use but you will have the opportunity to leverage also Java or Python experience.
About your Team
We develop source code analyzers which are plugins of our platform CAST AIP.
Close to customer needs, we deliver incrementally features and fixes according to priorities.
Using Lean approach and eXtreme Programming:
- We write user documentation
- We thank our testers to find bugs which enable us to add more unit test coverage
The candidate should have a passion for technology and a flexible, creative approach to problem solving.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience
- Must have expertise in C++ development
- Result oriented with a focus on delivery and quality
- Must be pragmatic
- Hands on TDD addict: writing unit tests
- Accept to follow a framework of rules on how to write/design static analyzers
- Excellent written, oral and telephone communication skills in English
- Desired but not mandatory knowledge of the Application Maintenance & Development landscape, preferably through past experiences inside a top Indian SI
- Should have exposure to wide range of technologies
- Proven track record in achieving stretched goals in a fast paced, innovative work environment
- Strong sense of urgency, drive and ownership
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Attention to details, well organized
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com