CAST Software is revolutionising the way companies like Sony, Boeing, AT&T and BMW develop state of the art, stable and secure software, improving and protecting businesses and brands worldwide.
CIOs across the globe depend on Software Intelligence from CAST to measure the health of their applications, uncover major security risks, and drive digital transformation with confidence. Software engineers use CAST software blueprints to gain critical insight into complex systems, avoid and remediate structural flaws in code, and design modern software architecture.
With the recent injection of capital funding, CAST is now in the driver seat of the Software Intelligence Revolution. With over 300 customers worldwide and growing, our team is ready to expand.
In CAST Professional Services, Senior Technical Consultant has the key role of driving successful deployment of CAST technology at Fortune 500 IT organizations: analyzing technical components of applications using CAST technologies, presenting main application risks identified by CAST, guiding improvement in application development, giving advices on software architecture. This key role requires analysis skills as much as strong technical experience in Software engineering. It requires also solid communication skills and a commitment to deliver value to software development teams.
- Assist customer with all technical aspects of implementation of CAST Software Intelligence solutions, CAST AIP, CAST HighLight, CAST Imaging, …
- Assist customer in the usage of CAST software intelligence outputs to enhance quality, security & productivity in development practices
- Use a consultative approach to understand the customer context, organization objectives and objectives using CAST technologies
- Design and roll-out measurement programs for our customers, in conjunction with customer and his preferred partners, granting the best scalability, integration and efficiency of the measurement environment
- Build a solid relationship with the assigned customers, and support sales operations in identifying and anticipating new needs
- Maintain knowledge on CAST solutions and on the related technologies to an outstanding level
- Actively support knowledge sharing and communication with the local and global services and product teams
- Strong background in software development, design and architecture, but you do not expect to continue to develop directly
- Five to ten years in development and design experience of one or more of the following technologies: JAVA/J2EE, .Net, Mainframe/COBOL, C++, SQL Language and relational DBMS
- An excellent understanding of the development ecosystem, systems integrators, service providers, IT organization and methodologies (Agile, DevSecOps, MicroServices, Security)
- An ability to articulate a solution value proposition both in technical and business terms based upon complex technical customer requirements
- Proven project management and team work ability. Ability to handle many different projects “simultaneously” with good context switching
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills, and ability to interface to senior levels of an organization
- Past experience working for Software Security Analysis software or Application Quality Analysis software is a plus
- Fluent in German and ability to work in English, and globally in an international environment
- Master Degree in Computer Science or in Software Engineering
- Position is open in Munich, Germany
- Salary based on experience
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com