CAST is revolutionizing the way companies like Sony, Boeing, AT&T and BMW develop state of the art, stable and secure software, improving and protecting businesses and brands worldwide.
CIO's across the globe depend on Software Intelligence from CAST to measure the health of their applications, uncover major security risks, and drive digital transformation with confidence. Software engineers use CAST software blueprints to gain critical insight into complex software, avoid and remediate structural flaws, and design modern architecture for legacy applications. With over 300 customers worldwide and growing, our team is ready to expand.
CAST is a diamond in the rough that needs a spiritual leader! We’ve got one of the most unique value props in software. We’ve got amazing clients and partners. What we don’t got is someone with the moxie and brains to bring our swagger to the super-techie dev circles. The company is making a pivot from just targeting IT execs to also target SW architects and engineers. If you are as comfortable engaging with gray hairs as you are with furry beards, you may be the one.
We are seeking a Software Development expert in either Java, .NET or with Mainframe experience that will be a part of our Consulting Team and work with our clients, explaining to them results that our CAST Application Intelligence Platform tools provide. In turn you will also work to prioritize potential coding flaws and vulnerabilities in applications and convert these findings to meaningful insights, prepare remediation plans, get buy-in from the client’s application team and help the application team to understand findings and to remediate code.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Carry out assessments to identify operational limitations and gaps in functional coverage
- Make recommendations to clients on technical resources and action plans necessary for an efficient architectural system
- Conduct tests to ensure an application conforms to fundamental application standards and meets the requirements of the end user
- Provide technical support and training of an organization’s IT personnel to ensure high level of business performance
- Liaison with client’s software development teams to design/upgrade and implement architectural systems and software life cycle to ensure improved processes
- Develop software solutions and strategy to meet the architectural goals and needs our client’s
- Design the interface between multiple applications, databases, and middleware systems
- Monitor the performance of architectural systems to ensure fluid interaction between components
- Ensure proper documentation of software design and developing processes to produce appropriate procedures for application use
- Design applications according to specific architectural design to improve overall system performance
- 10+ years of experience and solid understanding of the IT world, industry groups, technologies and typical roles in the IT organization – specific knowledge of application development and maintenance world is desirable
- A background in speaking at industry events and writing/blogging about current development demands
- Deep knowledge of either .NET or Java and additional knowledge of Mainframe or SAP
- Superior communications skills (oral and written) and interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
Travel Requirement: Up to 20% mostly across North America and annual visits to India
We invite you to learn more about CAST Software by visiting our website at www.castsoftware.com
Send your cover letter and resume