CAST is revolutionizing the way companies like Sony, Boeing, AT&T and BMW develop state of the art, stable and secure software, improving and protecting businesses and brands worldwide.
CIO's across the globe depend on Software Intelligence from CAST to measure the health of their applications, uncover major security risks, and drive digital transformation with confidence. Software engineers use CAST software blueprints to gain critical insight into complex software, avoid and remediate structural flaws, and design modern architecture for legacy applications.
CAST is in the driver’s seat of the Software Intelligence Revolution. With over 300 large enterprise customers worldwide and growing, our team is ready to expand.
Supporting our go-to-market team in the DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), CAST is looking for a Senior Solution Architect with wide technical experience in deployment of enterprise software on large customer environments, experience in application architect design and programing languages.
In a fast growth environment, this key role requires highly energetic self-starter, with strategic thinking and communication with C-level ADM person of prospect, and a commitment to deliver value for our customers to grow our business in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- Regularly interact with C-level or head of ADM customers, understanding their management pain points and requirements;
- Design solutions based on CAST Software Intelligence technology to solve customer’s business requirements
- Conduct effective product demonstrations targeted towards management person and technical staff alike
- Serve as a SME in all areas relating to Software Analysis and measurements
- Demonstrate CAST Software Intelligence overall value proposition, addressing all of the client's needs
- Gather client requirements, conduct hands-on application analysis, run and present pilot program results to clients based on their needs and wants
- Offer clients deep technical insights related to software measurement and analysis challenges
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFPs
- Work closely with the sales team, to resolve appropriate resourcing and operating models for CAST implementation
- MSc/BSc Computer Science, Degree in Fachinformatik or similar
- 5 Years working experience in relevant fields
- Fully understand ADM business in deeply, especially understanding about management point of view issues
- With excellent communication skills, you are comfortable to exchange with c-level people and technical teams in Software development, developers, project leads, architects
- You have already worked in Software development, in a multi-technology environment, with one major programming language that you master (Java, C/C++ are first prefer skill set; and additional language, ie. .Net, Cobol/Mainframe, Mobile, will
- Willingness and ability to travel in the DACH region up to 70%
- International applications welcome, yet
- You MUST HAVE a valid working permit for Germany
- You MUST BE FLUENT in German (proven C2 level) and English
- Attractive Compensation Package & Car Allowance
- Home Office days
- Intriguing technology
- Challenging customers & projects
- Small & energetic team
- Office in the heart of Munich
- Free Coffee and Refreshments
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com