If you have a passion for enterprise performance architecture and the leadership to drive impactful solutions to our very strategic customers, then you have found the right role for you!
At CAST, we make it easier for our customers to do business through a process called digital transformation. Our platform help accelerate the modernization of the technology our customers use to deliver products and services. Employees become more productive, customers enjoy a higher quality of service and the business becomes capable of adapting to evolving customers’ needs and challenging competitors.
As a Senior Pre-Sales Engineer, you will work hand-in-hand with the sales team to introduce the CAST platform to our customers. You will help prospective, existing customers and partners understand the power of our unique technology, develop creative solutions to solve their business challenges, and problem-solve any potential technical roadblocks.
We invite you to learn more about CAST Software at: www.castsoftware.com
What You’ll Do
- Prospecting – You will work closely with prospects, existing clients and partners to understand their challenges and design a solution tailored to their needs.
- Demonstrations – You will deliver product demonstrations at various phases of the sales cycle. This involves product functionality, architecture, but also value delivered and impact to their business. Presentation skills are a key requirement of the position.
- Pilot and POC – You will lead this effort in all sales engagements as it is the critical part of the sales cycle. This includes managing a project from end to end and supervising data collection, analysis using CAST technology, and articulation of the different proofs (technical proof, value proof, implementation proof and economic proof). This may also involve onsite presence to demonstrate a compelling business case.
- Services handoff – You will be responsible for a formal document and presentation of the account to the implementation team to ensure customer success. This includes an overview of the customer’s requirements, the ROI data, key personnel and any product gaps or challenges uncovered in the sales process.
- Product enhancement – You will gather feedback from the field (prospects, existing clients and partners) and collaborate with Product Management to impact the product roadmap. Deliver customized roadmap presentations to our top customers.
- Product positioning – You will contribute to enhancing sales materials used to communicate CAST’s positioning in the industry, key differentiators and value-focused use cases. You will also contribute to fine tuning the solutions deployed, drawing inspiration from current and past cases, ensuring highest client satisfaction.
- Minimum of 3 years as a pre-sales Engineer or solution architect, solution design consultant
- Thriving in a fast-paced and challenging environment with a complex sales process, involving many parties. You enjoy working in this environment, communicating effectively and are at ease with change.
- Eager to constantly be up to date regarding the IT app development world.
- Versed in various ways of developing applications, from methodologies (Agile, Lean) to technologies (microservices, cloud-based apps, serverless app).
- Experience in software solutions deployment at enterprise level.
- Able to gain the confidence of both VP and C-level counterparts as well as the Development & Architecture leads within the Client organization.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) including an ability to communicate effectively, convince and drive initiatives at senior levels as well as to work with cross-functional teams.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit, able to take initiative and drive escalations when necessary.
- Background in Software Development and /or maintenance of applications.
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in engineering, computer science or similar.
- Willingness and ability to travel in NA region.
- Willingness to learn and get knowledgeable about the SDLC.
- Technical Skills (any of these):
- Cloud technologies: AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry, Docker / Kubernetes
- Legacy: Cobol, IMS, CICS, PL/1, RPG
- Cots: SAP, PeopleSoft, Siebel
- Database: Oracle, Postgresql, MSSQL, DB2, NoSQL
We offer comprehensive and competitive benefits designed to meet the changing needs of our employees and their families. While the benefit packages are specific and relative to each global location, they generally consist of the following:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefit Program
- Vacation and Holidays
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(K) and retirement plans
Apply for this opening