Location: New York, NY – US
Reports to: Global Technical Director – Business Development
CAST Software is revolutionizing the way companies like Sony, Boeing, AT&T and BMW develop state of the art, stable and secure software, improving and protecting businesses and brands worldwide.
CIOs across the globe depend on Software Intelligence from CAST to measure the health of their applications, uncover major security risks, and drive digital transformation with confidence. Software engineers use CAST software blueprints to gain critical insight into complex software, avoid and remediate structural flaws, and design modern architecture for legacy applications.
With the recent injection of capital funding, CAST is now in the driver seat of the Software Intelligence Revolution. With over 300 customers worldwide and growing, our team is ready to expand.
CAST Software is looking for high-energy, self-starter with proven ability to lead pre-sales engagements. Acting as the right arm of the Global Technical Director, he/she will be responsible for pre-sales support activities for Business Development team across North America (NA).
- Own and support all Pre-Sales activities for the North American Business Development Sales team.
- Work closely with the Global Technical Director as well as the remaining NA Business Development team to help drive business goals.
- Directly manage all pre-sales activities which includes ensuring first class presentations/demos, managing successful pilots and proof of concepts and building the appropriate technical proposals.
- Take an active role in the value positioning, value measurement, business case definition, change management and deployment management that is attached to any sale and implementation of the CAST platform within our NA partner’s organizations.
- Oversee the CAST Pre-Sales Engineering team while also interacting with the CAST Service Delivery and Country teams leveraging central and local resources when needed to ensure successful business operations with our NA partners.
- Prepare and perform VP/C level pre-sales, pilot, deployment and value measurement presentations.
- Able to gain the confidence of both the VP/C level as well as the development leads & Architects within the partner organization.
- Contribute to enhancing the needed materials to industrialize our technical pre and post sales processes (demos, pilots, automation tools, training kits, deployment plans, value measurement processes and programs ensuring highest partner satisfaction).
- Through the different implementations, provide regular feedback about potential product enhancements.
- 5 to 10 years of successful software project development and/or software project delivery with at least five years in project management role with a System Integrator or Software Vendor.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) including an ability to communicate effectively, convince and drive initiatives at senior levels as well as to work with cross-functional teams.
- Strong knowledge of the “ADM” world and ecosystem.
- A builder and entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on capabilities of a growing activity is a must have.
- Experience in Solution Design, Project Management and Service Delivery.
- Experience of working within Agile and DevOps context would be a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in a technical discipline.
- Willingness and ability to travel in NA and the to travel (approximately 2 weeks per year to Europe).
Send your cover letter and resume