CAST is revolutionizing the way companies like Sony, Boeing, AT&T and BMW develop state of the art, stable and secure software, improving and protecting businesses and brands worldwide.
CIO's across the globe depend on Software Intelligence from CAST to measure the health of their applications, uncover major security risks, and drive digital transformation with confidence. Software engineers use CAST software blueprints to gain critical insight into complex software, avoid and remediate structural flaws, and design modern architecture for legacy applications.
CAST is in the driver’s seat of the Software Intelligence Revolution. With over 300 large enterprise customers worldwide and growing, our team is ready to expand.
CAST Software is looking for a high-energy, technical sales leader (Director / VP) with proven ability to lead Pre-Sales engagements balancing both technical and business skills. Working as the tech right arm of the Managing Director of North America, you will act as a trusted advisor to customers’ leadership by advising on approach to products, services, and solutions we design. This is a key role for stellar candidates, with rewarding compensation.
- Directly manage all Pre-Sales activities which includes ensuring first class presentations/demos, managing successful pilots and proof of concepts and building the appropriate technical proposals.
- Work hand in hand with the sales director to qualify the opportunities, decipher the technical context, identify the technical/human (from a technical standpoint) hurdles, propose ways to overcome the challenges, handle the technical objection about the appropriateness of the CAST products depending on the prospect context.
- Hunt, hire, train, organize new pre-sales engineers so that they become quickly autonomous.
- Interact with the CAST Service Delivery team and leveraging central and local resources when needed to ensure successful business operations with our NA partners.
- Contribute to enhancing the needed materials to industrialize our technical pre sales processes (demos, pilots, automation tools, training kits and programs) ensuring highest client satisfaction.
- 5 to 10 years of successful software project development and/or software project delivery with at least five years in a global role overseeing an application or a project from A to Z.
- Versed in the “modern” way of developing applications: methodologies (Agile, Lean), technologies (microservices, cloud based apps, serverless app) “Technologies lover”.
- Eager to constantly be up to date regarding the IT app development world.
- Able to gain the confidence of both the VP and C level as well as the Development & Architecture leads within the Client organization.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) including an ability to communicate effectively, convince and drive initiatives at senior levels as well as to work with cross-functional teams.
- Background in Software Development Process from design to development and maintaining a IT applications with several layers.
- Strong knowledge of the “ADM” ecosystem.
- A builder and entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on capabilities of a growing activity is a must have.
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in engineering.
- Willingness and ability to travel in NA extensively, and occasionally globally.
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org