CAST is the market leader in Software Intelligence. Its unique technology thoroughly examines the structure of complex software systems, with MRI-like precision. It delivers accurate, actionable, and automated views of software architecture, critical flaws, quality grades, sizing metrics, open source usage, and cloud readiness levels. Hundreds of companies rely on CAST for greater objectivity in crucial business decisions, faster application modernization for Cloud, raising the quality and security of their custom software. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
You are first and foremost a well-established expert in .NET. You are currently a senior technical architect with a mission to assist application teams to develop better software. You help these teams to adopt latest development practices, to prepare application stacks for fast future evolution and for performance, you help them to drive transition to microservices and to avoid security breaches.
If you are indeed doing all of this, then CAST needs you. CAST customers need you.
At CAST you will:
- Use CAST technology insights along with your experience to advise highly visible software engineering teams at our top customers
- Accelerate transformation of development practices at our customer, towards modern patterns, towards forward-thinking architectural design, towards Microservices
- Spread the right behaviors and influence top visible projects at Fortune 1000 companies, for their most critical systems, under C-level visibility
- Work with many different types of .NET development teams, in many different organizations, enabling and enriching their .NET software
- Become a recognized market expert on .NET, with your contribution and signature on blogs, papers and publications
Your typical job duties:
- Interpret CAST technology outputs when analyzing software system, overlaying it with your technology vision to extract the most meaningful and impactful insights
- Convert key findings into immediate recovery actions to avoid major security breaches and to avoid major risks
- Make recommendations to change behavior, mainly for .NET development practices
- Make recommendations to enhance software architecture, mainly on .NET stacks and framework
- Run workshops with your technical architect peers at our customers to move forward with modernization initiatives and help them to transition their applications to the cloud and to Microservices
- Present and explain CAST findings and action plans to various stakeholders, including development teams, project managers, software architects, Development/QA managers
- Keep yourself up to date on latest trends and current improvements in .NET architecture and .NET practices and reflect this in your recommendations to customers
- Create blueprints of current state of .NET technology deployed in the market, with unique in-depth views for CAST customers, including market trending and your own recommendations
- Publish technical blogs on .NET technology and modern patterns and technical architecture designs
- 10+ year experience in .NET development
- Extensive knowledge on various .NET frameworks
- Successfully driven .NET technical improvements in terms of practices and application architecture, for critical systems
- Very good communication skills
- Willingness to evangelize your experience across many customers and influence the world of .NET development with your experience
- A master’s degree in Computer Science
Join Us as a Senior .NET Architect. Position is open in NYC.
Apply for this opening