Enabled by disruptive technology, CAST offers an enterprise software solution that helps IT executives manage IT risks through automated analysis and measurement of software. Using CAST Analytics to quantify risks in internally-built or outsourced software, IT leaders are able to deliver more agile platforms, more value for money from vendors, higher throughputs from teams and higher quality products to their business.
For our Consulting Group, CAST is looking for a high-energy Senior Consultant with strong experience in guiding transformations to development organizations, with deep understanding of management practices in software development, familiar with enterprise software deployment. This position is responsible for assisting our customers in the adoption of CAST Analytics by development teams and by senior management, and in the realization of benefits on decisions made out of CAST Analytics.
What you will do
- Understand customer development organization objectives to propose best usage of CAST Analytics
- Define and deploy integration strategy of CAST Analytics in software development management practices
- Communicate, operate changes and train teams to ensure adoption of CAST Analytics
What defines you
- After more than 10 years in your career, you want to guide organizations in transformation initiatives
- With good communication skills, you can exchange with developers as well as give guidance to senior management on strategic directions
- You have worked in several development organizations as impact player and implementing changes
- You are autonomous to reach project milestones and achieve your goals
- You can work in English and you can travel for missions in Europe.
What would make perfect fit
- a culture of a disciplined and fact based management
- international experience in a fast growing market
- experience in Consulting inside a Software Vendor
Position is opened in France, with attractive salary. You are fluent in French and English. Depending on missions, you will be able to travel up to 50% of your time, in Europe.
Send your resume