CAST is the market leader in Software Intelligence. Its unique technology thoroughly examines the structure of complex software systems, with MRI-like precision. It delivers accurate, actionable, and automated views of software architecture, critical flaws, quality grades, sizing metrics, open source usage, and cloud readiness levels. Hundreds of companies rely on CAST for greater objectivity in crucial business decisions, faster application modernization for Cloud, raising the quality and security of their custom software. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
What you'll do
This NY City based position offers tremendous growth for a Hunter, Builder and Doer. It is a very rewarding opportunity for a stellar sales hunter, who masters insight selling and can make things happen without RFPs in a ‘Cold’ environment. We have had several hunters earn over $500k in a year (with overachievement of their number and our uncapped commissions plan with accelerators).
Responsible for closing the next set of large and visible new logos in the North America Enterprise Market (cross vertical) space and help take the organization to the next level.
Define and take charge of NA sales strategy for CAST product and service offerings for this Market and collaborate cross-departmentally to ensure superlative customer experience.
What you'll have
You are a very strong and sharp sales executive (individual contributor) who can help CAST increase its NA Enterprise revenue.
- Knowledge and experience selling complex technical solutions into IT organizations across multiple verticals such as: High Tech, Utilities, Aero/Def, Telecom, Industrial/Manf, Transportation, Retail/Dist
- A strong C-suite rolodex within leading industry accounts
- 7 to 15 years of Enterprise Software or Application Management Services sales
- Experience leading net new business sales in enterprise software sales with services
- Excellent understanding of the Application Services business, pertaining to both systems integrator and end customers
- An understanding of Application Design Management (ADM) practices and processes
- Ability to develop and bridge productive C-level relationships
- Demonstrated track record of quota over-achievement
- Ability to lead by actions and influence
- Work hard play hard mentality
- Passion, Energy, Intelligence, Vigor, Vim
- Excellent forecasting, reporting, communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required; Graduate degree preferred
CAST Software Benefits
We offer comprehensive and competitive benefits designed to meet the changing needs of our employees and their families. While the benefit packages are specific and relative to each global location, they generally consist of the following:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefit Program
- Vacation and Holidays
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(K) and retirement plans
Apply for this opening