CAST Software is revolutionizing the way companies like SONY, Boeing, AT&T and BMW develop state of the art, stable and secure software, improving and protecting businesses and brands worldwide. CIOs across the globe depend on Software Intelligence from CAST to measure the health of their applications, uncover major security risks, and drive digital transformation with confidence. Software engineers use CAST software blueprints to gain critical insight into complex software, avoid and remediate structural flaws, and design modern architecture for legacy applications. With over 400 customers worldwide and growing, our team is ready to expand.
What you'll do
This NY City based position offers tremendous growth for a Hunter, Builder and Doer. It is a very rewarding opportunity for a stellar sales hunter, who masters insight selling and can make things happen without RFPs in a ‘Cold’ environment. We have had several hunters earn over $500k in a year (with overachievement of their number and our uncapped commissions plan with accelerators).
Responsible for closing the next set of large and visible new logos in the North America Enterprise Market (cross vertical) space and help take the organization to the next level.
Define and take charge of NA sales strategy for CAST product and service offerings for this Market and collaborate cross-departmentally to ensure superlative customer experience.
What you'll have
You are a very strong and sharp sales executive (individual contributor) who can help CAST increase its NA Enterprise revenue.
- Knowledge and experience selling complex technical solutions into IT organizations across multiple verticals such as: High Tech, Utilities, Aero/Def, Telecom, Industrial/Manf, Transportation, Retail/Dist
- A strong C-suite rolodex within leading industry accounts
- 7 to 15 years of Enterprise Software or Application Management Services sales
- Experience leading net new business sales in enterprise software sales with services
- Excellent understanding of the Application Services business, pertaining to both systems integrator and end customers
- An understanding of Application Design Management (ADM) practices and processes
- Ability to develop and bridge productive C-level relationships
- Demonstrated track record of quota over-achievement
- Ability to lead by actions and influence
- Work hard play hard mentality
- Passion, Energy, Intelligence, Vigor, Vim
- Excellent forecasting, reporting, communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required; Graduate degree preferred
CAST Software Benefits
We offer comprehensive and competitive benefits designed to meet the changing needs of our employees and their families. While the benefit packages are specific and relative to each global location, they generally consist of the following:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefit Program
- Vacation and Holidays
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(K) and retirement plans
Apply for this opening