CAST Software is revolutionizing the way companies like Sony, Boeing, AT&T and BMW develop state of the art, stable and secure software, improving and protecting businesses and brands worldwide. CIOs across the globe depend on Software Intelligence from CAST to measure the health of their applications, uncover major security risks, and drive digital transformation with confidence. Software engineers use CAST software blueprints to gain critical insight into complex software, avoid and remediate structural flaws, and design modern architecture for legacy applications. With the recent injection of capital funding, CAST is now in the driver seat of the Software Intelligence Revolution. With over 300 customers worldwide and growing, our team is ready to expand.
What you'll do
This position offers tremendous growth for a Hunter, Builder and Doer. It is a very rewarding opportunity for a stellar sales executive, who masters insight selling and can make things happen without RFPs.
Responsible for closing the next set of large and visible references in the North America Enterprise Markets and take the organization to the next level.
Define and take charge of NA sales strategy for CAST product and service offerings for this Market.
Collaborate cross-departmentally to ensure superlative customer experience.
What you'll have
You are a strong and sharp sales leader who can help CAST increase its NA Enterprise revenue.
- Knowledge and experience selling complex technical solutions into IT organizations of Telecom, Healthcare, Transportation vertical markets
- A strong rolodex within leading industry accounts
- 10 to 15 years of Enterprise Software or Application Management Services sales
- Experience leading net new business sales in both Software and Services
- Excellent understanding of the Application Services business, pertaining to both systems integrator and end customers
- An understanding of Application Design Management (ADM) practices and processes
- Experience leading Account Management resources that drive incremental revenues
- Ability to develop productive C-level relationships
- Demonstrated track record of quota over-achievement
- Ability to lead by actions and influence
- Excellent forecasting, reporting, communication skills
- Excellent coach, mentor, and inspiring sales leader
- Bachelor’s degree required, Graduate degree preferred
Send your cover letter and resume