Enabled by disruptive technology, CAST offers an enterprise software solution that helps IT executives manage IT risks through automated analysis and measurement of software. Using CAST Analytics to quantify risks in internally-built or outsourced software, IT leaders are able to deliver more agile platforms, more value for money from vendors, higher throughputs from teams and higher quality products to their business.
For our sales team in China, CAST is looking for a Sales Assistant with related back office sales support experience to help solution sales team working in a most effective way on large customer environments. In a startup environment, this role requires highly energetic self-starter, with tasks organization skills, communication skills and a commitment to deliver value for sales team to grow our business in China.
Position is open in China, in our office in Beijing and report directly to MD of CAST China.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist sales team to complete bidding documents preparation
- Tracking and reporting sales engagement progress according to sales team head request
- Organize team traveling for business
- Support the Financial controller in managing local various admin tasks.
- Organize CAST China office affaires with an efficient way
- Business translation for assigned business documentation in both way between English and Chinese
- Oral translation to help CAST technical experts to communicate with non-English speaking customers
- 2 years minimum overall related working experience
- With excellent oral and written communication skills both in English and Mandarin
- Real time oral translation between English/Mandarin for software technology related discussion
- Solid experience in using MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) to build sales documentations
- Basic understanding about company accounting and human resources management
- If have some technical knowledge based about software development life cycle, will be plus
- Ability to work in both Mandarin and English (oral and written), and globally in an international environment, you will be able to travel up to 10% of your time
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in a business administration, or Computer Science would be a plus
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter