CAST is the market leader in Software Intelligence. Its unique technology thoroughly examines the structure of complex software systems, with MRI-like precision. It delivers accurate, actionable, and automated views of software architecture, critical flaws, quality grades, sizing metrics, open source usage, and cloud readiness levels. Hundreds of companies rely on CAST for greater objectivity in crucial business decisions, faster application modernization for Cloud, raising the quality and security of their custom software. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
The Product Marketing Leader will be responsible for driving and reinforcing CAST's value proposition, supporting sales efforts, developing collateral and tools and presenting to customers at key industry events. You will responsible for refining use cases that deliver a value-based dialogue and show the case product. The role involves ownership and project management of key product marketing initiatives, collaboration with R&D leadership, product management, sales (Direct Sales and Channel), solution design and customer success.
- Evangelize: Attend events to showcase CAST to market, analysts and customers. Actively engaged with ecosystem (tech communities, online forums, social media).
- Positioning: Connect market and technology trends with CAST's technology to build technical product positioning and messages for key use cases.
- Launches: Build product messaging, pitching CAST's technology to analysts and press, developing product collateral and sales tools and general support of the launch plan.
- Partnerships: Support partnership-related marketing activities.
- Product strategy: Be an active contributor to CAST product strategy group, help package product and roadmap clients and partners.
- Sales Tools: Develop presentations, briefs, improve product presence on website and other tools, to enable sales teams to improve sales effectiveness.
- Demonstrations: Design, deliver and training to the sales team on value-based demonstration, working in conjunction with solution design.
- Competitive intelligence: Research and maintain technical competitive intelligence in key usage areas and markets, including building technical evaluation labs.
- Sales Training: Support consistent value-based training to sales organization that improves overall understanding of the client, market and improves sales effectiveness. Create collaboration across teams and markets to share best practices.
- 10-15+ years in product marketing or sales engineering or sales enablement in high technology B2B enterprise software.
- Superior communications skills (oral and written) and interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience establishing value and translating this to effective technology-based demonstration use cases with flair and to different types of audience.
- Agile and smart, able to deliver results without always having pre-defined process.
- Ability to analyze, then tackle a marketing target from multiple angles.
- A solid understanding of the IT world, industry groups, technologies and typical roles in the IT organization – specific knowledge of application development and maintenance world is desirable.
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative software start-up environment.
Apply for this opening