The CAST Software Intelligence Extraction (SIE) Team is hiring a Product Manager to drive our product capabilities around microservices, cloud and API based architectures. Part of the CAST Product Team (over 150 R&D engineers distributed between France and India) working on our Application Intelligence Platform, the SIE team is in charge of defining, developing and supporting all the engines extracting intelligence from application artifacts (source code, data structures, configuration … ). Today, leveraging more than 25 years of R&D, our CAST Application Intelligence Platform is the market reference for software understanding and validation.
Joining a team of 3 Product Managers, the Modern/Cloud Architectures Product Manager will be responsible to expand our capabilities to address all the modern types of software architectures: microservices, API, cloud-based service configurations on the market. You will be responsible for driving product strategy, product roadmap, and go to market activities. You will work with our prioritize and assess work for our Feature Teams. Ultimately, you’ll help us roll-out products that deliver our company’s vision. The position is in our team in Bangalore (India) and you will report to the Director of Product Management based in Paris.
- 3-5 years of experience acting as Product Manager/Owner in Agile Team organization or as Subject Matter Expert in Cloud Technologies
- Experience with SaaS/IaaS/PaaS solutions
- Experience with AWS/Azure/Google Cloud APIs or solutions
- Experience with Microservice design and architecture (Spring/Netflix, MEAN, Mobile-First, API-fication of legacy systems, …)
- Good knowledge of cloud architectures
- Optional but knowledge of security architecture would be very much appreciated
- In essence, your background is probably software engineering with a strong commercial and customer-oriented focus, combined with solid technical education
- You speak and read English and you are comfortable presenting and writing
- Incorporate feature requests validated with the other Product Manager
- Follow-up architecture trends based on the cloud-based services
- Promote and evangelize Marketing, Sales, Consulting teams on the cloud architecture and the product capabilities
- Work with different Feature Teams to groom and better prioritize backlog
- Follow-up the Feature Team work by supporting the daily meetings and reviewing the pre-release demo
- Ensure to regularly explain our product vision to the Feature Teams
If you enjoy working with almost everybody inside an international company of human size, if you love talking to customers to understand their needs and find the best ways to fulfill them, then join CAST to help drive the development of our industry-leading product.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org