CAST is the market leader in Software Intelligence. Its unique technology thoroughly examines the structure of complex software systems, with MRI-like precision. It delivers accurate, actionable, and automated views of software architecture, critical flaws, quality grades, sizing metrics, open source usage, and cloud readiness levels. Hundreds of companies rely on CAST for greater objectivity in crucial business decisions, faster application modernization for Cloud, raising the quality and security of their custom software. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
CAST Software wishes to recruit a Principal Consultant for Professional Services team at its Indian AI Center operations
Title: Principal Consultant, Professional Services
Reports to: Director, Professional Services and Consulting, AI Center, Bangalore office
The Person: The successful candidate will be an intelligent, highly energetic self-starter with excellent communication, technical, customer facing and project management skills with a solid technical background in the application development world. Experience of working in one of the below areas is mandatory.
Application Modernization or DevOps or Cloud Readiness Assessments or Flaw Interception & Security projects.
Prior experience in working with any professional services teams with project management exposure would be a big plus.
Role & Responsibilities: As a Professional Services Principal Consultant, you will be face of CAST to customers, and help address various customer’s problems - Identifying the applications which can be transformed to cloud, identifying the security vulnerabilities to reduce the business risk, assist Customer modernize their applications by providing MRI like visibility of the software in assessing the complexity, functionality etc, identifying the productivity of the vendor teams to help optimize the efficient use of budget, identifying regulatory requirements like storage of personal data in the applications and help business to be compliant and help Customer Project Manager/Program Managers to efficiently plan and manage CAST executions.
Role combines a thorough understanding of the product and recommending the CAST solutions.
- Plan, manage and lead project teams in all technical aspects of project execution, by giving guidance to consultants and project stakeholders, by delivering advanced technical configuration of CAST products
- Should able to analyze an enterprise application using AIP platform of all the phases in the product life cycle
- Work in complete autonomy to deliver project deliverables, mostly at customer locations, for advanced technical deliverables, with required level of quality
- Understand and interpret the various CAST metrics to customers in solving specific use case of CAST customers
- Must have troubleshooting skills
- Able to proactively identify risks related to application /deliverables and propose a mitigation plan
- Capable to execute Pilots and Assessments
- Take responsibility for analyzing a customer application using the CAST product to provide end to end process including the customer process and communication
- Provide custom solutions to customer requirements
- In synchronization with Project Manager, detect potential risks and issues, engage and track remediation plans. Contribute proactively to designing remediation plan for Senior level
- Contribute to improvement of internal process, tooling and quality process
- Design, build and collect technical materials as part of project executions in a spirit of reusability for future engagements and maintain knowledge on best practices, tools and reusable components for CAST analysis
- Good communication, customer facing skills and stakeholder management for higher management
Experience of the AD world, excellent problem solving & solution-oriented skills, communication skills and a very strong drive are key characteristics for success.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in a technical discipline; a master’s degree would be a plus
- Effective communication skills in English is mandatory for non-native English speakers (oral and written)
- Minimum 8+ years of technical consultancy experience software development / software implementation in the software industry
- Strong technical expertise and experience
- Primary skill of Java or .Net Technologies and one of the common databases such as Oracle, DB2 or SQL Server
- Project Management expertise and certifications like PMI or Prince 2
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) including an ability to communicate effectively at senior levels within client organizations
- Strong knowledge of the AD ‘world’ is mandatory
- Ability to work independently toward stated business goals
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com