We are seeking an experienced Software Solutions Engineer, someone that has a background in Software Development would be ideal.
You will support successful sales efforts through key client interactions by leveraging deep understanding of both business and technical needs.
- Regularly interact with customers understanding technical and business requirements, spearheading product demonstrations and describing the solutions that our software tools provide
- Conduct effective product demonstrations targeted towards technical and non-technical staff alike
- Serve as a SME in all areas relating to Software Risk, Software Architecture, and Software Intelligence
- Demonstrate CAST’s overall value proposition, addressing the client's needs
- Gather client requirements, conduct hands-on application analysis, run and present pilot program results to clients based on their needs and wants
- Offer clients deep technical insights related to software measurement and analysis challenges
- Work closely with the sales team, to resolve appropriate resourcing and operating models for CAST implementation
- Work across departments to conduct Structural Quality Assessments and assist in interpreting CAST analytics
To be successful in this role, you will be a hands-on, organized, upbeat self-starter with ability to work on proposals and pilot implementations.
- A strong client-facing aptitude and an inclination to engage with customers
- Experience partnering with technical staff and business leaders
- A strong ability to simplify complex technical concepts and present to non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of one or more programming language, having experience in Software Development would be plus! (Java or .NET preferrered)
- Experience and knowledge regarding Cloud IaaS and/or PaaS solutions and past experience with migrating legacy software to the cloud is a plus
- Experience with SQL queries in an application development context
- Willingness to invest time and efforts in expanding SDLC domain knowledge (Waterfall, Agile and DevOps)
- Bachelors / Master’s Degree in Technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
CAST Software is revolutionizing the way companies like Sony, Boeing, AT&T and BMW develop state of the art, stable and secure software, improving and protecting businesses and brands worldwide.
CIOs across the globe depend on Software Intelligence from CAST to measure the health of their applications, uncover major security risks, and drive digital transformation with confidence. Software engineers use CAST software blueprints to gain critical insight into complex software, avoid and remediate structural flaws, and design modern architecture for legacy applications.
We invite you to learn more about CAST Software by visiting our website at www.castsoftware.com
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com