CAST Software is looking for a marketing associate who is willing to work hard and grow with a fast paced and growing company. The field marketer will report directly to the North America Director of Marketing and will be responsible for a variety of tasks in support of planned marketing programs. The role will be located in our NY City Office (44th/8th).
- Assist in executing and tracking NA marketing campaigns
- Track inbound lead gen efforts in HubSpot
- Conduct and compile market research and reports
- Maintain NA social media (create calendar, draft/schedule posts, compile analytics reports, etc.)
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement team on marketing and sales material
- Perform clerical and administrative duties, as needed
- Assist with planning and executing NA-based marketing events
Who We Are
CAST Software is a global company that focuses on providing Software Intelligence to the application ecosystem for the Fortune 1000. We are a work hard play hard company that has been in business for over 20 years. We are seeking a candidate with a degree in marketing or communications (preferred) with 0 to 5 years of experience. You’ll have the opportunity to learn about almost every aspect of enterprise technology marketing from a company that is at the forefront of providing transparency to the health/stability of the application environment for CIOs, CTOs and Chief Enterprise Architects around the globe.
If you are bright, eager, willing to learn, like to have fun, like to be challenged and don’t mind working with like-minded folks……then this could very well be the job for you!
CAST Software Benefits
We offer comprehensive and competitive benefits designed to meet the changing needs of our employees and their families. While the benefit packages are specific and relative to each global location, they generally consist of the following:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefit Program
- Vacation and Holidays
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(K) and retirement plans
We invite you to learn more about cast by visiting www.castsoftware.com.
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org