CAST Highlight is a leading SaaS based Digital Readiness Platform that utilitzes Software Intelligence to identify and track the risks and opportunities hidden in your application portfolio. CAST Highlight allows users to assess application portfolio health, build your cloud migration process, identify security vulnerabilities (CVE’s) and Third-Party, Open Source software across your application portfolio. CAST Highlight allows you to view all the information you need to make smart decisions on your digital transformation priorities.
CAST is looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business insight and natural sales instincts to join and help build our market through qualified interactions with IT Executives, developing relationships and eventual pipeline directly impacting the company’s bottom-line. This is done through extensive research, commercial insight, relationship building and superb calling and follow-up skills.
- Follow up, Engage, Score and Qualify leads via research, phone and email reach outs in collaboration with the Sales Executives
- Conduct in-depth research on the unqualified / low score leads, educate and nurture them with customized & targeted campaign programs, emails & collateral
- Manage and maintain the sales Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and the Marketing emailing Platform with detailed documentation, status and activity updates
- Use online networking and search engine tools to help build targeted lists and identify new opportunity areas
- Own a number……..EXCEED the number!
- Support the marketing team’s lead generation efforts through follow up and collaboration on leads generated through webinars, direct marketing (web/email/mail), online marketing, exhibitions & seminars (including our CIO Conference for High level contacts with customers and partners)
- Comfortable talking to and building relationships with potential clients, from Executive Assistants to C-Level Executives
- A self-starter. A tenacious individual that charges forward full speed and isn’t afraid of taking initiative and sometimes rejection
- A phenomenal multi-tasker, organized, driven and strive in an independent work environment
- Have a personality, a brain, and driving need to succeed
- Have a need for speed
- Willingness to work hard, play hard
- Desire to CONSTANTLY learn and be better with each day
- Willingness to be part of a really awesome team and good people, made better with you!
- Consistently meeting and exceeding KPIs
- Worked in a B2B sales capacity, preferably selling technology products
- Passionate about disruptive technologies and eager to learn cool new things
CAST Software Benefits We offer comprehensive and competitive benefits designed to meet the changing needs of our employees and their families. While the benefit packages are specific and relative to each global location, they generally consist of the following:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefit Program
- Vacation and Holidays
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(K) and retirement plans
We invite you to learn more about CAST Software by visiting our website at www.castsoftware.com
Apply for this opening