Working at CAST R&D means being an important part of a highly-talented, fast-paced, multicultural and Agile team based in Paris (France) and Bangalore (India). The team builds sophisticated source code analysis platform leveraging parsing, control flow, data flow and others mechanisms to fully understand the inner structure of the complex IT Systems developed and used by the Fortune 500 companies.
You, working as individual contributor, will be integrated in Dashboard Teams working on web portals of CAST AIP. Your teammates will be located in India and in France and you will have the opportunity to travel to France every year.
You will collaborate to writing and designing new features and improve existing ones. You will write unit tests and drive code reviews. You will participate into best practices definition and technology watch. Depending on will, skills and experience, you will have the opportunity to take technical lead on topics or projects.
While the domain of CAST is a niche, the position will propose you to work on software that dedicate to company Dashboards and control software, focusing on technical and creative skills.
- Experience in developing front-end/full stack applications at scale
- Should have experience in any of the front-end framework like BackboneJS, Angular, React, Ext etc and HTML/CSS/Bootstrap
- Experience in backend technologies like REST web services and Java(OOPS, Collections, DB Access) or any other technology
- Good to have skills like REST, Bootstrap, UI Components, CI/CD, NoSQL based DB is added advantage
- Experience with advanced CSS programming using LESS or SASS is a plus
- Expertise in of server side technologies and SQL/NoSQL is a plus
- It involves design the software system, Select algorithms, theories or technologies that will be used for BUSINESS Applications
- Contribute to software development design discussions for new features and new product development
- Strong Problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot applications & environment issues
- Adaptability, ability to learn faster, Independent, responsible and diligent
- Good team spirit and interpersonal skills, Excellent Written, Verbal, communication skills, Analytical skills & Business Thinking
The candidate should have a passion for technology and a flexible, creative approach to problem solving. You are autonomous and take responsibility for your work.
Ideally, you know how to write unit tests and maybe even better write them in TDD. You have knowledge in agile methodologies such as Scrum. You know about GIT and the use of continuous integration tools. You have developed single page JS applications end to end.
Candidate should have a bachelor or Master technical degree or equivalent experience. Strong knowledge in software engineering. Proactive Self Starter, creative thinker in designing, developing and supporting applications. Work as part of cross functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process.
Compensation and Evolution
Commensurate with the seniority of the role, a competitive salary package with benefits will be paid. The level will be determined by the successful candidates experience as well as their home base. CAST has great ambitions for India and expects huge success that could lead to outstanding opportunities for chosen candidate.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com