CAST is the market leader in Software Intelligence. Its unique technology thoroughly examines the structure of complex software systems, with MRI-like precision. It delivers accurate, actionable, and automated views of software architecture, critical flaws, quality grades, sizing metrics, open source usage, and cloud readiness levels. Hundreds of companies rely on CAST for greater objectivity in crucial business decisions, faster application modernization for Cloud, raising the quality and security of their custom software. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
Direct line to the COO and member of the executive team, you oversee the Consulting & Delivery organization, with resources in 6 European countries, the US, India and China. You bring years of application services expertise, technology background and strong customer focus and mindset to CAST. While pursuing the highest levels of customer satisfaction, you collaborate with all country GMs and their technical right arms to sell services to the G2k enterprises, the ISVs, and the Global Sis, sometime at very large scale.
- Manage P&L of WW Consulting & PS activity and ensure satisfaction of all customers ww
- Grow the ww Professional Services & Consulting organization, mixing management technical and consulting expertise to deploy operate and promote CAST Technology
- Ensure successful execution of all services project related to CAST technologies in all territories (on-time, on-quality, on-value, on-budget)
- Work with sales leaders in all geographies to warrant that SoW designed during sales process for Consulting & PS are optimum
- Ensure deployment of Best Practices in Professional Services & Consulting teams, for technical expertise on CAST technologies
- Build sustainable relationships with selected key account executives where large and strategic deployments are in progress
- Contribute to continuous improvement and innovation in deployment of CAST technologies working with Product teams
- Contribute to continuous improvement of sales efficiency working with product marketing and sales support teams ww
- 10+ years’ experience in Professional Services & Consulting management in software or applications services company, serving global organizations
- Strong background in software engineering, application development, modernization, and migration to cloud
- Ability to articulate complex solutions both in technical and business terms
- Proven international project management and team work ability
- Excellent communication/presentations skills, with technical leads as well as with CxOs.
- Fluent in English and international experience a must
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science - MBA mix ideal
Position is opened in Paris, France
Apply for this opening