CAST is the market leader in software intelligence, with unique technology backed by $150 million in software analysis and measurement R&D. CAST technology helps digital leaders and doers see the truth, become software geniuses and deliver super software: resilient, responsive, safe and secure. Hundreds of companies rely on CAST to improve end-user satisfaction and time-to-market, prevent business disruption and reduce cost. Founded in 1990, CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India and China.
Today, CAST wants to develop and scale its partnerships with local IT Consulting firms to drive revenue and expand its market penetration in North America. Key global players like the Boston Consulting Group leverage CAST as part of their core offerings in IT strategy and transformation. CAST wants to replicate this success with other players locally. Based in New York City, you will be responsible for building those partnerships to accelerate the sales of CAST products and to capture new end client logos by leveraging the dedicated Partner Business Acceleration Program. The Partner Business Acceleration Program is based on CAST fast-growing SaaS solution, CAST Highlight, that helps address the following challenges.
Your potential for growth and success in the coming 3 to 5 years is substantial if you are a strategic thinker, a builder and a doer.
Very attractive package with accelerators, uncapped.
Skills and Experience:
- High-impact individual with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Minimum 10 years in Sales and/or Business Development and Channel partnerships
- Experience in SaaS and Enterprise Software preferably from a channel go to market perspective
- Proven network of IT Consulting firm key executives in North America
- Good understanding of the Application Services space
- Ability to develop meaningful and trusted C-level relationships with Partners
CAST Software Benefits:
We offer comprehensive and competitive benefits designed to meet the changing needs of our employees and their families. While the benefit packages are specific and relative to each global location, they generally consist of the following:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefit Program
- Vacation and Holidays
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(K) and retirement plans
We invite you to learn more about CAST Software by visiting our website at www.castsoftware.com
Apply for this opening