CAST Software is revolutionizing the way companies like PNC, BNY, John Hancock and Wells Fargo develop state of the art, stable and secure software, improving and protecting businesses and brands worldwide. CIOs across the globe depend on Software Intelligence from CAST to measure the health of their applications, uncover major security risks, and drive digital transformation with confidence. Software engineers use CAST software blueprints to gain critical insight into complex software, avoid and remediate structural flaws, and design modern architecture for legacy applications. With the recent injection of capital funding, CAST is now in the driver seat of the Software Intelligence Revolution. With over 300 customers worldwide and growing, our team is ready to expand.
This position offers tremendous growth for a Hunter, Builder and Doer. It is a very rewarding opportunity for a stellar sales executive, who masters insight selling and can make things happen without RFPs.
What you'll do
- Responsible for closing the next set of large and visible references in the BFSI market, and take the organization to the next level
- Define and take charge of NA sales strategy for CAST product and service offerings for this vertical
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to ensure superlative customer experience
- Work closely with Product Management and Product Marketing to help develop product requirements and the product roadmap in line with market requirements
What you'll have
You are a strong and sharp sales hunter who can help CAST increase its BFSI revenues.
- Knowledge and experience selling complex technical solutions into IT organizations of Financial Services, Banking and Insurance companies
- Experience selling to Tier 1 and 2 companies in the Retail Banking and Investment Banking space
- A strong rolodex within leading industry accounts
- 8+ years of Enterprise Software or Application Management Services sales
- Experience leading net new business sales in both Software and Services
- Excellent understanding of the Application Services business, pertaining to both systems integrator and end customers
- An understanding of Application Design Management (ADM) practices and processes
- Ability to develop productive C-level relationships
- Demonstrated track record of quota over-achievement
- Ability to lead by actions and influence
- Excellent forecasting, reporting, communication skills
- Excellent coach, mentor, and inspiring sales leader
- Bachelor’s degree required, Graduate degree preferred
Apply for this opening