CAST is the market leader in Software Intelligence. Its unique technology thoroughly examines the structure of complex software systems, with MRI-like precision. It delivers accurate, actionable, and automated views of software architecture, critical flaws, quality grades, sizing metrics, open source usage, and cloud readiness levels. Hundreds of companies rely on CAST for greater objectivity in crucial business decisions, faster application modernization for Cloud, raising the quality and security of their custom software. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
Location: Preferably New York, but other East Coast locations considered
CAST Software is revolutionizing the way many leading financial services and insurances companies develop state of the art, stable and secure software, improving and protecting businesses and brands worldwide.
CxOs across the globe depend on Software Intelligence from CAST to enable their Cloud and Digital journeys, using CAST platforms to:
- Rapidly assess portfolios for Cloud Readiness,
- Measure the health and modernize their applications,
- Uncover major security risks,
- And drive transformation.
CAST is well capitalized and is in the driver seat of the Software Intelligence Revolution. With over 400 customers worldwide and growing, our team is ready to expand and this position offers tremendous growth for a stellar Hunter, Builder and Doer with passion and desire who masters insight selling
What you'll do
- Take responsibility for closing the next set of large and visible references in the BFSI market, and take the organization to the next level
- Define and take charge of a named list of new logo accounts to go after, including your own network / rolodex
- Be the ‘face’ of CAST to assigned prospect CxOs and work with CAST Leadership to identify, qualify, progress AND CLOSE new logos
What you'll have
You are a strong, sharp, smart sales hunter who can help CAST increase its BFSI revenues.
- Knowledge and experience selling complex technical solutions into IT organizations of Financial Services, Banking and Insurance companies in the Forbes 1000
- Experience selling to Tier 1 and 2 companies in the Retail Banking and Investment Banking space
- A strong rolodex within leading industry accounts
- 8+ years of Enterprise Software or Application Managed Services sales
- Experience leading net new business sales in both Software and Services
- Excellent understanding of the Application Services business, pertaining to both systems integrator and end customers
- An understanding of Application Design Management (ADM) practices and processes
- Ability to develop productive C-level relationships
- Demonstrated track record of quota over-achievement
- Ability to lead by actions and influence
- Excellent forecasting, reporting, communication skills
- TEAM player (no lone wolves need apply)
- Bachelor’s degree required
Apply for this opening