CAST is a global software tech firm (listed, Euronext, CAS Paris) leading the fast growing “Software Intelligence” category (defined in wiki as tech insights into software systems’ inner workings, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_intelligence).
CAST tech is embedded into service offerings promoted by IBM, Accenture, Msft Azure, AWS, BCG, Bain, EY etc., but they also sell direct to large enterprise IT, which use their technology to automate cloud readiness assessment across app portfolio or position the intriguing CAST “Google Maps for software”(here) as a central repository of software intelligence, to reduce wasted time and risk during modernization or move to cloud journeys, and ease SME-Dev team collaboration. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
For our US Consulting team, we are looking for a Director, Software Intelligence Advisory to assist our customer senior management taking full benefit of our technology for the governance of their software development.
As Director, Software Intelligence Advisory, you will:
- Engage with IT and business executives and quickly understand their KPIs and their short term and long term priorities
- Understand the client’s application landscape, IT architecture, software configuration management system and delivery processes
- Provide guidance and secure the input and output flows on the CAST platforms (CAST Highlight, CAST Application platform, and CAST Imaging)
- Provide unique insights of application portfolio for our customers based on CAST metrics and measures
- Interact, influence and deliver impact on CAST programs to C-levels, IT transformation, software supply-chain governance, IT risk management, software architecture governance, vendor and contract governance
- Help the management at our customers accelerate change in development practices: accelerate modernization, detect risks early in software development, provide guidance on modern architectures, increase team efficiency
- Accelerate adoption of CAST Software Intelligence and integrate CAST solutions into customer’s organizations and processes, deploying metrics and KPIs to track and continuously improve
- Collaborate with CAST consultants and sales to deliver measurable value of CAST introduction into an organization, preparing the ground for CAST next business opportunity
- 10+ years’ experience in delivery or as a Director of Application Development
- Ideally a few years of experience in tech/management consulting
- Proven track record of impacting development organizations by bringing new practices and increased performances
- Experience in successfully deploying IT scorecards or IT performance measurement systems
- Strong technical background in software development with understanding of application architecture, application development and lifecycle management
- Good understanding of software portfolio management, ADM productivity management, ICT cost control, modernization programs, risk management and SDLC transformation programs
- Good understanding of budgeting challenges for senior management in application development space
- Ability to connect and influence senior management and C-levels, presenting improvement plans, managing objections and expectations, and making such plans adopted
- Experience in interpreting metrics and making data speak to define and track improvement plans, using various reporting tools and methodologies
- Active listening skills and superior communications skills (oral and written) and interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- A master’s degree in Computer Science
Apply for this opening