CAST is revolutionizing the software industry with Software Intelligence offerings – a fact recognized by analysts such as Gartner, Forrester, Ovum. Today CAST is helping industry and government agencies around the world like Sony, Boeing, BCG, BMW, US Air Force, US DHS, US Dept of State, AT&T, Northrop Grumman, Microsoft, and Fannie Mae to know more about their software applications inside and out.
We have over 300 active Enterprise customers worldwide. Our U.S. Federal, State & Local government market development team is driving the public sector eco-system (Government direct, public sector system integrators and channel, federal and state policy and government standards) development and growth. This selling role will be based in Arlington, VA and you will be responsible for building and implementing an effective sales strategy to drive new adoption of our Enterprise Products and Services to our Public Sector customer base. You will be required to travel and meet face-to-face with CAST customers from Application Development/Application Security/Risk Management leaders all the way up to C-Level Executives and Program Executive Officers.
The Director, Federal Channel Sales is primarily responsible for working with Federal system integrators to identify or expand business opportunities for CAST Software Intelligence Solutions in Federal & DOD Aerospace segments.
Reporting directly to CAST’s North American channel organization, the Federal Channel Sales Director will be a day to day member of CAST’s Public Sector team reporting to the VP of North American Public Sector. In this role you will have the opportunity to develop and expand a critical growth engine for CAST for years to come.
This is a strategic hire for the company that will leverage the numerous System Integrator and contractor relationships in the Federal market and drive internal adoption (sell to) and market expansion (sell through/sell with) in lock step with sellers who manage DOD and Civilian Agency accounts.
CAST has fantastic prior and current performance in the Federal market – with numerous current Tier 1 integrator deployments in strategic programs that support all segments of Federal including DOD, Major Civilian Agencies and the IC community. CAST holds its own Schedule 70 for 10+ years.
- Identify and integrate CAST software intelligence solutions in new RFI & RFP capture opportunities
- Work with Tier-1 partners, such as Leidos, Raytheon, GDIT, NGC, etc. to identify internal and net new opportunities for CAST
- Expand existing partner relationships
- Execute sales to partners (Federal Systems Integrators) for their own internal use
- Activate and execute a sell thru channel with select partners
- Co-sell, sell with partners when appropriate
- Develop offerings with partners regarding Cloud, Cyber-risk, Security, IVV, Modernization and government program oversight
- Become and act as an expert in #softwareintelligence, support partner network with your expertise
- Provide intel to CAST Federal sales team to support 260 selling in accounts
- Support CAST events as well as Federal partner events
- Develop Federal channel plan, execute against it
- Forecast accurately, maintain CRM as a professional
- 5+ years experience selling in the Federal sector, selling to, with, or thru Federal systems integrators such as GDIT, Raytheon, Leidos, etc…
- 2+ years experience selling IT software (think Cybersecurity, cloud platform, modernization solutions)
- Strong preference for smaller ($75M or less) company experience, or Federal systems integrator pedigree
- Solid and obvious executive presence, able to command executive attention to innovative IT solutions
- Demonstrable track record of success
- Desire and ability to work from our brand new state of the art office in Arlington, VA
- Obvious team player can do attitude
- Bachelor’s degree, engineering or business
We invite you to learn more about CAST Software by visiting our website at www.castsoftware.com
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com