Reports to: VP, Solutions Delivery India, Global Application Intelligence Center
The Person: The successful candidate is an experienced manager who can oversee and help assess programs and projects (Initiative). Maintain initiative start and end with the objective set out and continuous / periodic assessment, with past experience in services and consulting. Intelligent, highly energetic self-starter, disciplined, with excellent communication skills, he/she needs to work with BO, FO and customers, driving teams to paths of CAST Center of Excellence.
Role & Responsibilities: The Delivery Initiative Manager is responsible for 4 main domains: First responsibility is on audits and assessments: periodic assessment to measure alignment between FO and BO, periodic assessment to CAST COE at customer location to make sure the partners are complying to COE certification levels. Second responsibility is to be Project Management for some internal Non-Technical Initiatives, with list of Initiatives to be owned to be reviewed on are regular basis. Technical Initiatives will be owned by other stakeholders, senior technical skate holders having strong technical background on CAST technologies. Third responsibility to is to maintain accuracy of backlog in Technical and Non-Technical Initiatives run globally at Solution Delivery and provide one stop update transparently to the delivery management (examples of initiatives but not limited to Technology tower, Automation, Optimization library, TGU, standardizing timesheets entry and arriving at trustworthy data per application effort and CDP). Fourth responsibility is to maintain the on—going Expertise Building Program and CDP templates for Solutions Delivery India in collaboration with Indian Delivery management team. Delivery Initiative Manager must work hand in hand with Delivery Managers, Service delivery management, FO and team leaders and take them to continuous Improvement cycle.
The key success factor is to demonstrate implementing indicators, audits to measure and report the progress on Internal Initiatives.
The high level responsibilities are:
- Auditor - Process Audit for alignment purpose in BO and in FO, with objective to call for new/updated initiatives for better alignment
- Auditor - Audit for COE certification, initial certification audits and re-assessments
- Initiative Owner – Ownership of specific non-technical initiatives
- Initiative Support - Maintenance of backlog of initiatives at Delivery
- Initiative Support - Assistance to initiatives owners on enablement at Initiative closure
- Expertise Building – Maintaining Expertise Building program and CDP templates in full sync with Indian Delivery Management team
Experience of the Application Development world, experience in assessment and audits, excellent problem solving & solution oriented skills, communication skills and a very strong drive are key characteristics for success. The candidate will have a proven track record in participating as an auditor.
- Bachelor Degree in IT discipline – MBA would be a plus
- Fluency in English is mandatory for non-native English speakers (oral and written)
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of consultancy experience software development / software implementation in the software industry
- Minimum 4 years in assessment and audit
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) including an ability to communicate effectively at senior levels within internal and client organizations
- Strong knowledge of the Application Development practice is mandatory
- Ability to work independently toward stated business goals
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com