CAST is the global category builder and market leader in Software Intelligence. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_intelligence
CAST unique technology thoroughly examines the structure of complex software systems, with MRI-like precision. It delivers accurate, actionable, and automated views of software architecture, critical flaws, quality grades, sizing metrics, open source usage, and cloud readiness levels. Organizations adopt CAST and embark Software Intelligence via our SaaS offering CAST Highlight https://www.castsoftware.com/products/highlight/how-it-works#how-it-works to:
- Analyse application cloud readiness automatically based on hundreds of Cloud patterns.
- Identify open source risks across the entire portfolio and prioritise the most critical vulnerabilities to address first.
- Rapidly identify which custom built applications to keep, consolidate, retire, based on facts.
Reporting to the local business unit leader, the SVP (Geo / Segment Vertical), the primary responsibility of this GTM CAST specialty role is to identify and hunt new logo SaaS subscriptions to seed the adoption of CAST technology and Software Intelligence, for CAST MRI capabilities to further address problems faced by Fortune 1000 CIOs and C-Suite and engage and offer insights across these complex environments every day.
- This role must leverage strategic partnerships and other stakeholders.
- Target, manage and sell to/in a defined geographic territory
- Hunt and prospect for new logo subscriptions via smart prospecting supported by CAST Marketing Intelligence associates, product / field marketing, ecosystems, territory sellers, pre-sales, & post sales delivery.
- Close and process all prospects, managing the full sales lifecycle
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts
- Conduct telephone and/or online meetings with prospects using prospecting tools
- Some travel into territory to generate pipeline, accelerate sales with prospects and customers, and support regional events.
CAST invites those who:
- Have 5-10 years proven track record as a decisive, action-oriented hunter who has built and scaled sales in an enterprise class software solution environment.
- Have the ability to translate the corporate strategy into an actionable clear goal to support the vision and ask questions that open up new directions and opportunities, addressing ever-evolving priorities of the market
- Have passion for selling to build and contribute to a category maker.
- Have ability to point to tangible results in planning, executing and managing a sales cycle targeting both enterprise customers and the extended partner ecosystem
- Are Builder-doer mentality with sharp instincts to identify the right audience and lead into new markets
- Have hunger for learning and growth, with instincts for highly visible opportunity, and a desire to play a key role in the CAST story
- Curiosity, entrepreneurial drive, humility, and gravitas
Apply for this opening