CAST Software is revolutionizing the way companies like Sony, Boeing, AT&T and BMW develop state of the art, stable and secure software, improving and protecting businesses and brands worldwide.
CIOs across the globe depend on Software Intelligence from CAST to measure the health of their applications, uncover major security risks, and drive digital transformation with confidence. Software engineers use CAST software blueprints to gain critical insight into complex software, avoid and remediate structural flaws, and design modern architecture for legacy applications. We have over 300 worldwide customers – including ten out of ten of the world’s leading IT service providers - and our Enterprise market development teams drive the eco-system development and growth in their market.
CAST Highlight is a leading SaaS based Digital Readiness Platform that uses Software Intelligence to identify and track the risks and opportunities hidden in your application portfolio. CAST Highlight allows users to assess application portfolio health, build your cloud migration process, identify security vulnerabilities (CVE’s) and Third-Party, Open Source software across your application portfolio. CAST Highlight allows you to view all the information you need to make smart decisions on your digital transformation priorities.
In this role you will be tasked with driving market penetration for CAST Highlight in the North America market. You will work with CAST’s management to set and implement the right GTM strategy to aggressively grow Highlight’s footprint across North America. Work to develop and close a strong sales pipeline. Seeking a hunter mindset to hunt out business opportunities, you’ll have support from a business dev rep supporting you for day to day market research & smart prospecting, a significant investment in local field marketing and a research team based in Bangalore.
- Experience of successfully selling SaaS solutions at SVP or C-level
- DNA of a hunter and closer
- Selling to decision makers from CIO /CISO, CTO, VP Enterprise Architecture, VP Engineering, VP Transformation, VP GRC
- Good understanding of the technologies that enable digital transformation from Enterprise Architect through Software Development, Security and Software Composition Analysis
- Can deliver fast growth for SaaS solutions in a dynamic scaling company
- We are looking for self-motivated, team-oriented people to join our team, familiar and happy to deal with complex, disruptive value prop, i.e. making the invisible visible
- Customer focused and creative, an effective communicator in both written and verbal forms, with strong presentation skills
- Excited to be a CAST evangelist for our prospects and customers, supporting their missions through CAST Highlight
- You love working in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable taking the initiative to get stuff done or try something new and are effective in communicating results and findings with your team to ensure we all benefit from your knowledge
Perhaps above all else, you are someone who will thrive in an organization that prides itself on a company spirit based on collegiality, respect for the individual and a strong work ethic.
We offer a stimulating work environment and an opportunity to work with exciting state of the art technologies.
CAST Software Benefits: We offer comprehensive and competitive benefits designed to meet the changing needs of our employees and their families.
While the benefit packages are specific and relative to each global location, they generally consist of the following:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefit Program
- Vacation and Holidays
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(K) and retirement plans
We invite you to learn more about CAST Software by visiting our website at www.castsoftware.com
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com