*EU relocation assistance available*
This role presents a great opportunity to work in our Paris office, and be a part of CAST’s talented and driven R&D team. You will be encouraged to push boundaries, ask questions, and become a creative problem-solver.
CAST offers a relocation package and we will make sure your move to Paris goes smoothly.
CAST Software is a pioneer and world leader in Software Analysis and Measurement, with an automated approach to capture and quantify the reliability, security, complexity and size of business applications. CAST’s unique technology that can “detect system-level flaws”, across end-to-end business critical applications to provide a “context-based” comprehensive intelligence into application risks and costs.
Our company spirit based on collegiality, respect for the individual and a strong work ethic. We offer a stimulating work environment and an opportunity to work with exciting state of the art technologies.
You, working as individual contributor as part of team, will contribute to the core part of our platform: .NET source code analyzer. You will contribute to the evolution of our technology to support the latest evolution of C# and VB.NET language and all .NET related frameworks. You will have the opportunity to work on the different parts of the analysis chain from parsing to developing new quality rules notably the ones related to the emerging CISQ standard. C# will be your main language of use but you will have the opportunity to leverage also Java or Python experience.
We are growing our R&D Center and looking for a Senior Technical Lead with a broad technical skillset to be a part of our fast-paced, global and Agile team. You will be a key member of a scrum team, in the forefront of this robust and critical project, working with unique and cutting-edge technologies.
What you’ll do
Who You Are
- Serve as a player/ coach, taking an active role in all features and design decisions, while contributing to new and existing source code in C# with unit tests
- As a Technical Lead, you will be involved in the definition of best practices, taking part in Technical Evaluations, sharing insights and suggestions with the project leadership team
- Serve as the team’s authority on the creation of quality code and development of sound architecture.
- You are passionate about coding and C# technologies and looking to make an impact.
- 8 plus years of experience developing in C#
- Must have expertise in C# core development and complex algorithms
- Extensive knowledge and use of Frameworks, and an understanding of it used as a means and not an end-result
- Experience working on a large-scale application (>100kloc)
- Autonomy and accountability as second nature, coupled with a strong belief in teamwork and collaboration
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Task Runners, Design Patterns, Functional Programming, OWASP, and Coffee Machine are more than just strange words for you
- Previous exposure and experience with: Python, C++, Java, ant, maven, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, VMWare ESXi, Windows, JIRA, Confluence
- You’re no stranger to TDD, unit tests frameworks, Git, CI, Lean, Scrum, Kanban
Envoyer votre demande