Location: New York City
CAST Software is a pioneer and world leader in Software Analysis and Measurement, with an automated approach to capture and quantify the reliability, security, complexity and size of business applications. CAST’s unique technology is able to “detect system-level flaws”, across end-to-end business critical applications to provide a “context-based” comprehensive intelligence into application risks and costs.
Our company spirit based on collegiality, respect for the individual and a strong work ethic. We offer a stimulating work environment and an opportunity to work with exciting state of the art technologies.
Join a growing team of dynamic and talented professionals driven by an intense desire to be game changers. We offer the unique opportunity to have a real impact on this newly-developing market.
You will work hand in hand with Sales Executives building a market through qualified interactions with IT Executives developing the CAST relationship and eventual pipeline directly impacting the company’s bottom-line. This is done through extensive research, commercial insight, relationship building and superb calling and follow-up skills.
- Follow up, Engage, Score and Qualify leads via research, phone and email reach outs in collaboration with the Sales Executives
- Conduct in-depth research on the unqualified / low score leads, educate and nurture them with customized & targeted campaign programs, emails & collateral
- Set appointments with relevant stakeholders, where appropriate and to predefined criteria, for the sales team
- Manage and maintain the sales Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and the Marketing emailing Platform with detailed documentation, status and activity updates
- Use online networking and search engine tools to help build targeted lists and identify new opportunity areas
- Support the marketing team’s lead generation efforts through follow up and collaboration on leads generated through webinars, direct marketing (web/email/mail), online marketing, exhibitions & seminars (including our CIO Conference for High level contacts with customers and partners)
Who you are
- Comfortable talking to and building relationships with potential clients, from Executive Assistants to C-Level Executives
- A self-starter. A tenacious individual that charges forward full speed and not afraid of taking initiative and sometimes rejection
- Talking on the phone is second nature for you. Your day will consist of high volume calling/ emailing/ research
- A phenomenal multi-tasker, organized, driven and strive in an independent work environment
- Consistently meeting and exceeding KPIs
- Worked in a B2B sales capacity, preferably selling technology products
- Passionate about disruptive technologies and eager to learn cool new things
Send your cover letter and resume