CAST is the market leader in Software Intelligence. Its unique technology thoroughly examines the structure of complex software systems, with MRI-like precision. It delivers accurate, actionable, and automated views of software architecture, critical flaws, quality grades, sizing metrics, open source usage, and cloud readiness levels. Hundreds of companies rely on CAST for greater objectivity in crucial business decisions, faster application modernization for Cloud, raising the quality and security of their custom software. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
As a Business Development Representative you will work hand in hand with Sales Executives building a market through qualified interactions with IT Executives developing the CAST relationship and eventual pipeline directly impacting the company’s bottom-line. This is done through extensive research, commercial insight, relationship building and superb calling and follow-up skills.
We are looking for self-motivated, team-oriented people to join our team. You are customer focused and creative, an effective communicator in both written and verbal forms, with strong presentation skills. You love working in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable taking the initiative to get stuff done or try something new and are effective in communicating results and findings with your team to ensure we all benefit from your knowledge. Perhaps above all else, you are someone who will thrive in an organisation that prides itself on a company spirit based on collegiality, respect for the individual and a strong work ethic. We offer a stimulating work environment and an opportunity to work with exciting state of the art technologies.
What we expect
- Follow up, Engage, Score and Qualify leads via research, phone and email reach outs in collaboration with the Sales Executives
- Conduct in-depth research on the unqualified / low score leads, educate and nurture them with customized & targeted campaign programs, emails & collateral
- Set appointments with relevant stakeholders, where appropriate and to predefined criteria, for the sales team
- Manage and maintain the sales Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and the Marketing emailing Platform with detailed documentation, status and activity updates
- Use online networking and search engine tools to help build targeted lists and identify new opportunity areas
- Support the marketing team’s lead generation efforts through follow up and collaboration on leads generated through webinars, direct marketing (web/email/mail), online marketing, exhibitions & seminars (including our CIO Conference for High level contacts with customers and partners)
Who you are
- Comfortable talking to and building relationships with potential clients, from Executive Assistants to C-Level Executives
- A self-starter. A tenacious individual that charges forward full speed and not afraid of taking initiative and sometimes rejection
- Talking on the phone is second nature for you. Your day will consist of high volume calling/ emailing/ research
- A phenomenal multi-tasker, organized, driven and strive in an independent work environment
- Consistently meeting and exceeding KPIs
- Worked in a B2B sales capacity, preferably selling technology products
- Passionate about disruptive technologies and eager to learn cool new things
- Fluent German (C2)
- Working permit for Germany
- Based in Germany
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org