Location: London, UK
Closing date for the application: 31 October 2018
CAST is revolutionizing the software industry and helping companies/teams all around the world like Sony, Boeing, BCG, BMW, CapGemini, AT&T, Microsoft, and CA to know more about their software applications inside and out. We have over 300 worldwide customers and our Enterprise market development teams drive the eco-system development and growth in their market.
As a BDM you will work hand in hand with the rest of the sales team to build a business through qualified interactions with IT Executives developing the CAST relationship and eventual pipeline directly impacting the company’s bottom-line. This is done through extensive research, commercial insight, relationship building and superb calling and follow-up skills.
We are looking for self-motivated, team-oriented people to join our team. You are customer focused and creative, an effective communicator in both written and verbal forms, with strong presentation skills. You love working in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable taking the initiative to get stuff done or try something new and are effective in communicating results and findings with your team to ensure we all benefit from your knowledge. Perhaps above all else, you are someone who will thrive in an organisation that prides itself on a company spirit based on collegiality, respect for the individual and a strong work ethic. We offer a stimulating work environment and an opportunity to work with exciting state of the art technologies.
- Follow up, Engage, Score and Qualify leads via research, phone and email reach outs in collaboration with the senior members of the sales team
- Conduct in-depth research on the unqualified / low score leads and develop strategies to educate and nurture them with customized & targeted campaign programs, emails & collateral
- Secure meetings with relevant stakeholders, where appropriate and to predefined criteria, for the senior members of the sales team
- Manage and maintain the sales Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Use online networking and search engine tools to help build targeted lists and identify new opportunity areas. Develop strategies to develop relationships with new targets.
- Work with the marketing team to develop their lead generation efforts through follow up and collaboration on leads generated through webinars, direct marketing (web/email/mail), online marketing, exhibitions & seminars (including our CIO Conference for High level contacts with customers and partners)
- Provide feedback on customer requirements to the senior sales and product teams
Who you are
- Comfortable talking to and building relationships with potential clients, from Executive Assistants to C-Level Executives
- A self-starter. A tenacious individual that charges forward full speed and not afraid of taking initiative and sometimes rejection
- Talking on the phone is second nature for you. Your day will consist of high volume calling/ emailing/ research
- A phenomenal multi-tasker, organized, driven and strive in an independent work environment
- Consistently meeting and exceeding KPIs
- Worked in a B2B sales capacity, preferably selling technology products
- Passionate about disruptive technologies and eager to learn cool new things
- Fluent in English
- Based in the UK
More About CAST
Software is changing the world, and software intelligence is a growing market in which CAST is the leader. With more than 300 global customers and a highly evolved product ($150mm in R&D) we are advancing the change for corporations and individuals to know their software applications inside and out, and we’re just getting started. From Paris, New York & London to Beijing and Bangalore, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative way.
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Send your cover letter and resume